Chapter 29: WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME

Start from the beginning

“Hey Tris I’m ready for the shoot.” Alexis came in I tried so hard not to imagine a poor innocent girl crying and-

“Harry you okay?” Alexis snapped me out of my inner turmoil, when I looked up Tristan was giving me the ‘be cool’ look.

“Uh yeah sorry I was just thinking what we should get for lunch.” I blurted out

“Well don’t think too hard now,” she gave a small smirk and got up after Tristan was done doing French braid pig tales. “the black, red, and I’ll do the purple one.” When I looked up I saw her placing a set of black lacy bras and boy cut under wear on.

“Whoa, what kind of shoot is this?” I exclaim,

“All the Vegas fighters are doing a campaign, it has a theme of ‘We’re tough yet we can be sexy’” Alexis said and walked over to me surprising me she sat on my lap with her arm over my shoulders. She talked Tristan as if she didn’t know she was sitting on me. I cautiously placed my hands on her hips and squeezed them like I used to.

It felt so good to think things will go back to our happy relationship. I looked up and down her smooth curved back and remember what Tristan said about her right shoulder dimple. I slide my hands through the curves of her side until I got to the top of her shoulder pretending to massage them but I was only doing that so I can see if there is really a scar in the dimple.

I ran my thumb over the small dent and sure enough I felt a small almost not there bump. I just had a feeling to hug and comfort her and never let go. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and laid my head on her back before pressing my lips them to the skin above the clasp of her bra. Her hands intertwined with mine on her stomach, but out of nowhere I could feel her hips roll slowly and seductively.

I picked my head up but she was still talking to Tristan like she wasn’t didn’t know what she was doing. Out of the corner of her eye she looked at me smirked; I tried to hold her hips to stop the motion but moved against my hold and pressed down harder grinding down. How could she do this and still talk to Tris like nothing. Tristan turned around real quick and Alexis took the chance to grind harder and a few fast rolls of her hips, driving me insane.

I tried so hard to hold in the groans and to keep down the growing bulge.

“Ms. Brooks we’re ready for you.” The same woman from earlier said, Tristan followed her out. As they left, Alexis got off me and sure enough the bulge I was worried about was there.

 I grabbed the small throw pillow next to me and hid that part of my pants. Alexis turned to me at the door,

“When you got it under control, you can come out watch me play model.” She winked and walked out. I rolled my eyes and threw my head back.

After about 10 minutes of trying to get her out of my head, I finally was presentable. I walked out and saw Alexis in a middle white set. I stood next to Tristan and smile at seeing her in poses I never thought I’d ever see her in.

During the shoot Alexis would get scolded because I would make her laugh from the faces I was making, towards the end I made Tristan do them with me and Alexis was nearly red from trying to keep in the laughter.

When she was done we all went back in dressing room laughing.

“You guys are dicks.” She exclaimed from behind the curtain changing into her clothes she came in. After we were done we were deciding on lunch pulling out of the parking lot.

“Hey are the guys doing anything?” she asked, focused on the road.

“I don’t think so, why?” I looked up from my phone