Chapter 23- This Love Is Ours

Leigha's POV:

It's finally the day of the concert, May 4th. Jenny is curling my hair. My brown hair is in perfect curls and my blue eyes outlined lightly in eyeliner. I am dressed in my Ed Sheeran varsity jacket, Taylor Swift keds and my favorite dark skinny jeans. Luke's ringtone starts playing. I smile and Jenny answers putting it on speaker phone.

Jenny: "What do you want Luke?"

Luke: "Can I talk to Leigha?"

Me: "What do you want?"

Luke: "Are you ready? I want to go to dinner before the concert."

Me: "Yeah I guess I'm ready. Come over." Jenny hangs up.

"Tasha and Sara are you hoes ready?" I yell.

"Yeah," Sara yells back.

An hour later, the four of us sit in Applebee's.  Tasha and Sara are acting funny. Luke is acting a little strange, like he's nervous or something. We ear and then are on the road again. It is only four when we get to Ford Field,where the concert wis held. Luke parks at the top of the parking garage. He is smiling so much, I know something is up. I just don't know what. We walk around the gates and bought t-shirts.We all get both Ed and Taylor shirts. I get a Ed bracelet. Finally, at 5:30 we are allowed in the gates.

Luke's POV:

Once we get in the gates, we all get elephant ears and a soda. As we sit down I decide to go for a walk. We are close to stage B and a little away from the main stage. I meet some of Taylor's people where they told me to go.  "Luke Smith?" I hear a lady question. I turned around and knew that she was Mama Swift or Andrea Smith.

"Yes ma'am. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too. So here's the plan.." She says explaining the idea.

"That's brilliant thank you soo much."

"No problem hun. I hope it works out for you. Brett is going on soon. So you might want to get to your seat," she says with a grin.

"Thank you so much again. See you later in club red.”

I make it back to my seat as Brett Eldredge started his first song.Later, the girls are singing along to ‘Don’t Ya’ and I just sit there taking pictures. Austin Mahone comes on next. Leigha and I leave for a bathroom break.

Leigha’s POV:

I walk out of the bathroom to find Luke in line at a beer stand. He walks over to me smiling, it's creepy how much he's smiling today. “What’s up?” 

“I wasn’t going to drink, but I need a beer,” he says laughing. Something is going on I know. He grabs my hand and smiles at me. “I’m so happy to be here with you Lee.”

“Love you too Luke!” I say with a smile. We get to our seats as Austin Mahone finishes.

“What took you so long?” Tasha asks. Sara just shakes her head.

“Nothing. Luke wanted a beer.”

“We banged in the bathroom,” I hear Luke whispered in Sara’s ear.

“He’s kidding. Oh my god Luke. Your an idiot!”

“Sorry girlies I was kidding,” Luke says with a wink. I heard the guitar for ‘Give Me Love’ start and we started to scream the lyrics.  Ed sang ‘Drunk’ and then his cover of ‘Be My Husband’.  During ‘Be My Husband’ I looked at Luke and starts singing it to him. “Be my husband I’ll be your wife.”