Chapter 20- Hangovers and Drama

Sara’s (Luke’s little sister) POV:

“I wanna see Luke’s date!” Tasha says as we sit on Luke’s couch. 

“They need to be home soon! It’s a school night!” 

“Your lame. Watch him come to school hungover,” Tasha says with a smile as the door opened. Luke flips on the light and we hear a girl giggle. 

“Lukey, I’ve never slept over!” The girl voice says giggling again. 

“Is that my sister?” Tasha whispers. 

“Sara! What the hell are you guys doing here?” Luke says after turning on the light. 

“We wanted to see your date.”

“Well this is Leigha aka Tasha’s sister. I picked her up from the police station. She’s wasted and I need to take care of her now scram,” Luke says seriously. 

“Ugh. Fine peace out Lukey.”

As we are out the door Tasha whispers to me, “Bet they get back together tonight.”

Luke’s POV:

I pick Leigha up and carry her up to my room. She is almost asleep by the time we got to my room. “Lee, I’m changing you into a shirt.”

“Luke, is that you. Fuck you Luke. I love you,” Leigha says, whispering the last part. 

“Fuck you too Lee.”

“Aha you would!” She says with a goofy grin.

“Sorry hun, but you can’t have this sexy motherfucker until your 18. Which is the end of this month.”

“You. Sexy mother fucker. Who said that? My mom,” she says smiling. 

“Leigha, take off your shirt.” 

“What the fuck Luke?”

“Lee, you need to put pajamas on.”

“Help me?” I help her take off her shirt. She crosses her arms across her chest. “Luke, turn around.” I obey and she puts on my shirt. 

“Am I good now?” 

“Yeah.”

“Will you snuggle with me?”

“Yes Lee.”

“Luke?”

“Yeah Lee?”

“Can we ever be a normal couple?”

“I hope. Now go to sleep.”

It’s early, I watch Leigha sleep. My alarm wakes her up. “Where the fuck am I?” She says quietly.

“Your at my house Lee.”

“What the fuck?”

“Do you remember anything?”

“I remember going to the party with Joey. Then I remember seeing him and Aria together and walking in on them. And then the fight. That’s about it,” she says smiling sadly.

“You’re a badass Lee.”

“Luke, I need to get home it’s a school day. Shit. Does my mom know?” She questions getting out of my bed. 

“Your mom doesn’t know, but I suggest you hurry. It’s almost 6.”

“Ok. Ah fuck. The world is spinning. Do you have gatorade and aspirin?” Leigha begs quietly.