Chapter 13- Forbidden Love?

Leigha’s POV: 

I drop Jenny off at her house.. She was being a bitch all night because Cody got kicked out. When I get home Toby, Benny and Mandy are already very drunk. I run to my room and changed into yoga pants and a hoodie.Then I grab Belle and run downstairs. Luke walks in wearing dark jeans and a v neck. He carries a grocery bag. I grab the grocery bag out of his hands.”Hello, I see you are using me for my booze,” he says smiling.

“Oh yes! You finally figured it out!” 

“Guess I’ll take my booze and leave then,” he says turning back towards the door and taking the bag out of my hands.

“Get in here and stop flirting with Leigha!” Toby yells.

“Why are you out of alcohol?”

“Yes. Now I’m trying to have a fun night! Give me beer and shit!” Toby yells at me. Luke hands over some of the drinks.

We sit on my bed talking about everything and anything.”Let’s play a game,” Luke says smiling. 

“What kind of game?”

“A drinking game. One asks a question and the other answers. If the asker thinks the answerer is lying they drink,” he says smiling. 

“Let’s go!” He hands me a beer. I don’t really drink, but whatever. 

“I’ll ask first. Favorite color?” Luke questions and I rolled my eyes. 

“Pink!” Luke drinks. 

“Wrong it’s hot pink,” he said sticking his tongue out.

“My turn, favorite musician?”

“Ed Sheeran,” he says smiling. I take a drink. We both know the answer is Taylor Swift. 

“Who was your first kiss?” He questions.

“You.”

“Really?” He seems surprised. 

“Yeah. You were drunk and 17-ish. It was only on the lips.” He leans over and kisses me. We continue the game, but mostly just to call each other out and to drink. 

It is early, I wake up with Belle in my arms and I was in Luke’s arms. Benny comes running in. “Leigha!Luke! Mom called they are on the way home,” he yells. My head is pounding and my eyes hurt to blink. We all jump up and start cleaning. Toby, Mandy and Ben went to Luke’s house. “Baby doll, they will be home soon,” Luke says not wanting to get caught.

“One kiss and you can go.” He kisses the top of my head and turns on his heals. “One good kiss..”

“Fine,” he says as his lips met mine. He pulls me closer and then I hear them. 

“Janelle, are you seeing what I see?” Auntie Em asks. 

“I think so Em,” my mom says. I push Luke away. 

“Fuck my life,” Luke whispers when he realizes we were caught. 

“Why me?”

“Why us?” Luke whispers grabbing my hand. 

Janelle’s (Leigha’s Mom) POV:

“Jason I told you so.” I whisper quietly as we walked in the door seeing Leigha and Luke kissing. 

“Janelle, are you seeing what I see?” Em asks. 

“I think so.” I watch as Leigha pushes Luke away. They both whisper something and then they are holding hands.