Chapter 14-Taylor Swift songs

Leigha’s POV:

The days of december pass cold and long. Finally, Christmas break graces us with its presence. Christmas Eve we all sit together by the chimney. Our families are like one, even more so now. We sit eating smores that Aunt Em made in the microwave. Dad reads Twas the Night Before Christmas just like he does every year.After dad finishes they all went to a friend’s house to celebrate like they do every year.  Benny and his new girlfriend Leidy went for a walk in the moonlight with Hank the dog. That’s how Benny address the poor thing. Tashy and Sara are training Ella and Belle. I sit on the couch cuddled up next to Luke. “Let’s watch a Christmas movie,” he says changing the channel to Disney. It was Disney’s Once Upon a Christmas. I smile as he quotes every line.

“God, you are such a dork!”

“But you love me,” he says smiling.

“Guilty!”

“Can I give you your christmas present now?” He begs. I laugh and roll my eyes.

“No you have to save it for the morning!”

“Ugh!” He says fake pouting.

“You’re worse than our little sisters!”

“Hey don’t talk about me like you know me!” Tasha yells coming down the stairs.

“I know you baby sis!”

“Sh. Didn’t mom and dad tell you that you are adopted,” she whispers as my parents walked in the room.

“Psh we both look like Mom and Dad.”

“True. Benny is adopted,” Tasha says smiling.

I slept in the guest house with Luke. He made it into a cute little apartment. Why he didn’t just live with his mom I don’t know. We wake up at 6 to Tasha and Sara banging on the door.

“Get your asses up! It’s getting late. I want some presents!” They yell together.

“I’ll be there in a few!” I yell back. I brush my hair and put on some of Luke’s sweatpants. I pull on my coat and gloves. For a Michigan winter, it is colder than normal. Luke stands next to me dressed and ready to go outside. We walk down the small path to my house. We always celebrate at my house because it’s more spacious in the winter and has the pool in the summer.

“Merry Christmas girlfriend!”Luke says kissing my cheek before we walked into the house.

“Merry Christmas boo!” 

We walk into the living room where a giant 6 foot tree we all decorated together stands. Surrounding the tree are a ton of presents. Tasha and Sara start tearing into things the second we walked in. I get lots of gift cards, car cleaning stuff, stuff for Belle and then I get 3 presents from Aunt Em that I can’t open until after Luke gives me the present from him. I got Luke a new playstation and games because his got broke one night. I opened my present from him. An acoustic guitar, it was red and sparkled. It looked like one that belonged to Taylor Swift. In silver sparkles it said “Leigha Nicole.” My presents from Aunt Em included a how to play Taylor Swift songs book, a guitar stand, and some Ed Sheeran guitar picks. I hug them and  watch Luke jump up and down from excitement. My parents hand us each an envelope. I look at them confused and then tear it open. Inside is a ticket to the Red Tour and Club Red. I scream.”Mom! Dad! OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!” Tasha and Sara get excited because they love Ed Sheeran just as much as Luke and I do. May 4th, 2013. The date sounds familiar. That is the date of prom. Screw prom, I’m going to see Ed and T Swizzle!