Chapter Fifteen: Sincerely

Start from the beginning

***

In the middle of the quiet and eerie night, you were awoken in a jolt when a noise resounded in your compacted room. A hand immediately clutched your shirt as you tamed your erratic heart from shock and fear.

What was that?

All of a sudden, Hiro entered your room using your window. You parted your mouth to curse only to silence yourself when you noticed the bouquet of red roses in his arms. His face was flushed in embarrassment, his eyes averting from yours. Good thing the room was dark or he could have teased you about your terrified expression.

"Hiro, what the hell?" You half whispered, half yelled, thinking about your sleeping uncle. You know what, I don't care. Wake him or not, I really don't care.

Hiro didn't speak and instead, strode over to you and wrapped his arms around you lovingly and slightly awkwardly. You blushed at his affection and out of reflex, you found yourself hugging back awkwardly.

Okay?

"(Y/N), I'm sorry for making pranking you so good. I didn't know I was that awesome with pranks." He apologizes, pulling you away before handing you the roses. You hesitated but took them in your arms in the end. Is that even an apology or is he boasting about how he fooled me?

"Hiro, what's up with this roses?" You questioned. He should probably know I dislike flowers. I really don't get why people give girls flowers. I mean, they probably won't take care of it an let it wither. Plus it will take up room.

"(Y/N)," Hiro sighs, "I know this is not the best time and place to confess but I really, really, really, like you. It might not seem like it since I always make fun of you but I really do, trust me on this one. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore but I just had to tell you my feelings." He told you, hands clenched on his sides. He settled the flower on the chair.

Good, the flowers was for the chair.

You were, to say at least, flabbergasted by his sudden confession. Not to mention after entering your room with no consent. You were heart was erratic and it was beginning to hurt your rib cage. But needlessly to say, you were moved by his confession.

"Hiro," You stated with a smile, "I feel the same way."

Hiro's eyes sparkled with glee. "Really?"

You nodded. "Really. But that doesn't mean we're together-together yet. In need some time to think about this."

Hiro nodded ferociously. "Being together is fine by me."

So you two got married, had two kids who you named Hiro 2.0 and Bob.

(You seriously didn't think I'd end that story so damn quickly? Sorry to add a crack scene in there, I just needed to try it. Now here's the real scene)

You scanned your dimly lighted room, searching for anything that could have possibly made the noise. Unfortunately, nothing seemed amiss in your point of view. Everything is still in place and intact, just the way you left it. But a neatly folded paper sitting innocently on your study table caught your attention. You shot up in a instant and grabbed the said paper, unfolding it with uncertainty.

Dear Jiyoon (Y/N),

Let me get straight to the point here. I know you but you don't know me. Calm down now, you will meet me eventually but for now, let me keep my identity secret. The reason why I sent you this is because I want to make a deal with you. If you think this is some kind of prank or whatever, you're mistaken.

You see, I have something--more like someone-- that I know you will take interest in. He's a special guy and I have to say, he is pretty good and strong. Nearly escaped me. Oh, my apologies. If you want to know this person I am talking about, meet me at Lucky Cat Cafe tomorrow. Don't be late.

If you value your life and this prize of yours, don't bail on me. I mean it.

Sincerely.

You knew you should be alarmed, alert and cautious because of this letter yet you can't help but feel annoyed.

The heck? They wrote sincerely and didn't have the decency to write their damn name? What's the purpose of writing it then? Stupid people. This is why we use phones now, letters are so over rated.

You tried to sleep yet you can't. The letter was still waiting in your mind. Maybe I should meet them. (Damn that Yandere Simulator quote *cough* Kokona *cough*)

--

O__o

Weird ending?

Follow, vote or comment, friends!

xoxoReynaJessica