Pinky Swear

{not edited}

Tyler came back in.

"It worked, didn't it?" Athan asked, though he knew the answer. "He's a hybrid."

Tyler nodded and looked at Hayley. "If Klaus gets ahold of you, if he gets that kid--he wins," he told her.

"Then help me hide the baby from him," Hayley reasoned. Tyler didn't say anything, picking up the knife off the floor. "Help me run!"

"He'll find you, he'll take your kid away, and he'll make more hybrid monsters," Tyler said. "Slaves who do everything he says."

"Tyler, whatever you're thinking of doing, there has to be another way," Hayley replied. "You're not like this!"

Tyler shook his head and continued to walk closer to her....So, naturally, Hayley stabbed him in the gut with the chair leg.

Tyler screamed in pain and pulled the stake out.

"That was stupid!"

He started to walk to Hayley again, when Dwayne walked in. "Get away from her," he demanded.

"What do you care?" Tyler asked, not doing what Dwayne wanted

"I said get away!"

Tyler looked at Dwayne, annoyed and irritated. "You got what you wanted, now get lost!"

At this time Hayley was pretty desperate. "Dwayne, he's gonna kill me. And he's gonna kill you, too, he said that hybrids are too dangerous to live! You need to stop him!"

"SHUT UP!" Tyler ordered. Just than, Dwayne came behind Tyler and tossed him across the cabin. Dwayne ran to attack him even further.

Thankfully, Tyler dropped the knife within reach for Hayley. Both Hayley and Athan cut themselves free and bolted.

Athan was pretty sure Tyler had killed Dwayne and was coming after them. "Spilt up!" He whispered to Hayley. He didn't know why he did that, since nothing good ever really comes from splitting up....But, hey, he just wanted Tyler not to kill Hayley. He could distract him....And if he needed to, he'd kill him...Well, not that knew if hybrid could even be killed, he'd try, at least.

For the first time in eight months he'd use his magic. He was sure Agatha wouldn't mind, plus he might not even have to use it.

Maybe he wouldn't even have to kill him, maybe they could just sort it out without violence...Mhm, yeah right.

So he went back, and he stayed behind a tree, watching the interaction between Tyler Lockwood and Niklaus Mikaelson.

"Hello, Tyler," Klaus said. "You look well! I aim to change that." Even from the distance he was at, Athan knew Klaus smiled one of his evil smiles.

"Threatening a pregnant girl and a young boy in order to exact revenge against me," Klaus continued. "I never expected you to sink so low!"

Klaus walked closer to Tyler. "I admit, I'm impressed."

Tyler walked further away from Klaus. "Used to hang out with you, I guess something must have rubbed off."

"What would Caroline say if she saw what you've become?" Klaus asked Tyler. Athan didn't know Caroline, but he assumed that was Tyler's said girlfriend. And if he could guess Klaus' involvement, he'd probably liked Caroline or something...That probably wasn't all to the story though.

"Perhaps I'll ask her, when I call her to tell her of your demise."

Tyler sounded like he was smiling. "Whatever happens to me, Caroline's never going to stop hating you!"