The Myth • Part Two

THE MYTH pt. 2
{not edited}

Davina, as usual, was drawing. Agatha was sitting at the piano, gently tapping a key. She watched Elijah suspiciously as he picked up Tim's violin.

Elijah picked up Tim's violin, his very damaged violin. "Do either of you play?" He asked the two Witches.

Agatha shook her head, looking down. She didn't want to see the sad look that certainly appeared on Davina's face.

"That's... not mine," Davina told him, her voice shaky. Elijah sat down and by the look of it was trying to fix Tim's broken violin.

Elijah hide quickly, abandoning fixing the violin, as they heard Marcel's voice.

"Good news, Little A and D," Marcel said. "I'm moving you out this pile of dust."

Agatha smiled. That was not what she expected. You see, good news for Marcel was a lot of different than things you'd consider as good news.

This news, however, was something Agatha could agree on completely.

"Are you serious?" Davina asked."When?"

"Tonight," Marcel answered. "I just need to lock in the arrangements." He looked over to the coffin, gesturing. "How's our Original?" He walked over, about to open it.

"Uh, don't disturb the body!" Davina told him, quickly. "We have a spell in progress."

"Bet you do," said Marcel after a short pause. "Pack up, 'kay? Only what you wanna take. I'll buy ya anything else you need."

"Okay."

And so Marcel left, and Elijah reappeared.

"Neither of you revealed that I was awake," Elijah commented.

"We're not done talking yet," Davina replied. Elijah picked up the violin, and sat down. Davina looked at her painting, thinking.

Agatha sat by the window, looking out.

She'd get out soon. She'd be free.

She started to subconsciously rub her necklace. It was circle shaped and had a picture of a star in it. Her Grandmother had given it to her as a child, she had always had a strange fascination with stars. Agatha always wore it.

"Marcel seems very close with you both," Elijah commented. "Marcel's our family, we're family," Davina told him.

"And yet Marcel is someone who delights in harming the witches," Elijah replied. "Those people, I would think, you would consider family. This doesn't trouble you?"

"No," I told him. "They deserve it."

"Why would you say that?" Elijah wondered. "'Cause they're liars. All of them."

~~~Flashback~~~

The sixteen year old girls and the fifteen teen year old girls still knelt in separate rows facing each other.

Bastiana touched four of the sixteen year old girls first, on their foreheads to indicate who had been chosen.

Monique.

Abigail.

Cassie.

Davina.

Those four girl stood up and went to stand in a row. The rest of the sixteen year old row keep their heads down, and stayed in the row, as they weren't chosen.