Reigning Pain In New Orleans

{unedited}

NEW CHARACTER (MINE) -- Celina Bessete (Will show up more) I'll inform everyone at the end.

***********

Attic Room, Agatha's POV

Davina was painting, while I sat at my piano, tapping a key gently. Marcel was trying to get us to leave, I wanted to leave too, but I did not want to go to the compound.

"You're gonna love it at the compound," Marcel told us. "I already got the best rooms in the place picked out. And they're right next to each other."

"We can't leave," I replied. "Remember what happened last time?"

Marcel immediately looked irritated when I said that. "I know about your deal with Elijah," he retorted. "We can't be lying to each other. I'm trying to protect you. With the witches still looking to kill you for the Harvest, believe me, you're safest with us."

Klaus came into the attic and I immediately had the urge to set him on fire. It wouldn't kill him, but I bet it would hurt.

"Plus, there's excellent light in the afternoon," Klaus said, smirking. He noticed Davina's paintings and walked closer to see them better. "I see you're an artist," Klaus said to Davina. He looked at me, still sitting at my piano.. "And you're a musician. Wonderful! I look forward to witnessing many talents!"

I looked at Marcel. "Was this his idea?" Davina asked for both of us.

"Davina, Agatha, please," Klaus said. "I understand you're devoted to Marcel, but Marcel is devoted to me. I assume you'll want what's best for all of us."

He walked over to Marcel. "We have a meeting to attend downstairs." Marcel nodded and Klaus, as quickly as he had appeared, left.

Marcel spoke to us before he left as well. "I'll get someone to pick up your things," Marcel said. Seriously, did we not get a say in this?

"We'll get you settled in right. Trust me." Marcel left to join Klaus. Davina and I shared a sad look. We both would actually miss this place? Who would have thought?

Or maybe we just didn't want to go with Klaus Mikaelson....Either way, everything was going in a very bad direction...

~~~~
Werewolf Camp, Bayou, by the lake, Third Person

Marcel's crew violently searched the camp for werewolves to kill.

"Hey, they're obviously here," Diego, a vampire, said. "Fan out, find 'em, and bring me some heads!"

The other vampires did as we're ordered, leaving Diego pretty much alone, only a few vampires around. Thus, now Elijah, Rebekah, and Athan could talk to him in a close enough private way.

They appear a short distance from Diego.

"I'd rather you didn't," Elijah said, speaking specifically of what Diego had ordered.

"The hell are you doing out here?"

"I've come to suggest you seek other hunting grounds," Elijah told him. Diego shrugged." Suggestion noted..."

Rebekah walked closer to him. "Oh Diego, it would be such a shame to have to rearrange that pretty face," she threatened.

She reached out her arm to touch his face, but Diego grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"What the hell do you care about wolves?" Diego asked, annoyed.

"Generally, I don't," Elijah responded. "However, this particular clan is not to be touched." He smiled.