New Friends

{not edited}

~~~~
Attic Room, Agatha's POV

Marcel entered the room with a bag thrown over his shoulder. I sat at the piano I can't play because of the stupid witches, while Davina walked closer to Marcel.

"Marcel, something is happening," Davina told him. "There is a witch doing magic in the Quarter."

"Oh, no worries, that one is Marcel-approved," Marcel said, nonchalantly.

"Besides..." He dropped the large bag. "Got something else for you to handle." He opened the bag to bag to show a boy, one of his vampires. When he sees Davina and me, he instantly looked like he was going to pee his pants.

I smirked at that.

"Oh, no," the vampire stuttered. "Y-you're the super witches."

Marcel looked at us 'super witches'. "Say hi to Josh."

"Why would you bring him here?" Davina asked.

"Josh has a problem," Marcel replied. "Klaus compelled him to spy on me."

Marcel forced Josh to sit in a chair, Josh groaned.

"I can't have that. So I thought: "I'll just kill Josh..."

"Marcel, please!" Josh begged. "It's not my fault!"

"...then I thought, 'Killing a vampire, that would be breaking my own rule.' Smart thing to do is to flip Josh, that way, he can tell Klaus whatever I want. He could even spy for me. All we gotta do is wipe away that compulsion. So, what do you think?"

Davina looked at me. I sighed. "We can make him forget what Klaus told him," I said. "But, the more Klaus said, the more it is gonna hurt."

"Hm," Marcel hummed. "Probably gonna hurt a lot. Josh?"

Josh looked like he would had preferred death.

"I-I'll do it, anything, yes." He paused. "How much pain are we talking?"

As if to answer his question, both Davina and myself hold up one of our hands and start to remove his compulsion. He screamed in agony.

~~~~
The Bayou, backcountry, Cabin, Third Person

Dwayne tied both Hayley and Athan to a fire stove and left, leaving them alone. Tyler suddenly came in.

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately," Hayley told Tyler as he came in. "Protecting me, like it instinctively knows that I'm part of it's pack. You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want. Was it you?"

Tyler looked confused, Athan felt confused. Tyler had kidnapped them, why would he protect Hayley? Why would she even think he would?

"No, but you're right, only hybrids can control when they change," Tyler replied. "And I'm the only one left, besides Klaus. Which is why we're here."

He turned and knelt down in front of Athan, bit his wrist and held it out to Athan. Athan stared at it. "Come on, if you want that to heal, drink."

Athan felt a sudden urge to roll his eyes, but sighed and drank. He felt his wound heal, even though he still had some blood in his dark blonde hair.

"Whatever you think you're doing, you know that whole Original family has made some sort of pact, or something, to keep Hayley and her baby safe," Athan told him, looking the hybrid straight in the eyes. "So, if you hurt her, they'll kill you."

Tyler stood up."What makes you think I'm afraid to die?"

Dwayne came into the cabin. Tyler spoke to him. "You ready for this?"