The Battle Of New Orleans

{unedited}

THIRD PERSON POV

*****

Anastasia and Sebastian Perry stood in an alley, alone. After, everything, Samaria and Celina had left to see if her father was dead or if Cora had been bluffing.

Anastasia and Sebastian had left also, after Cora and Monique fled smugly. Athan, or rather, Athan's ashes, had been left to be taken my the air, seeing as he was nothing but ash and bones now.

It made Anastasia Perry extremely angry that her son was dead and his killers alive. Then she remembered that Athan had killed Cora with him and she was swelled with pride.

That pride was sort lived, as the sadness of losing Athan was overpowering.

It was still dark outside, maybe 4:00 in the morning Anastasia guessed. Her son had died a few hours before. She had every right to be sad.

She gripped the knife that she had in her hand. "You have to promise me that you won't drink anything," Anastasia said to her husband. "Promise me you won't become an alcoholic again."

Sebastian looked in here eyes with extreme love and sadness. "I promise."

Anastasia nodded, smiling weakly, tears in her eyes. "Agatha will need you," Anastasia continued. "She won't have anyone left but you."

"You should get a dog too," Anastasia said. "Agatha always wanted one..before..."

"I'll get her 100 dogs if she wants," Sebastian told her, half smiling. "We'll get a whole barn."

Anastasia looked at him, love evident in her eyes. "I love you," she told him.

"I love you more," Sebastian choked out. Anastasia stared at him sadly. They gave each other a hug and a kiss, sharing a precious moment together.

After that, Anastasia held the knife in front of her heart, her hand clearly shaking.

Sebastian noticed and instinctively wanted to help ease her pain. He took her hand, taking the knife, gently squeezing her hand.

Anastasia nodded. "Remember," she reminded him. "Keep her safe."

Sebastian nodded. "I will," he promised."

Anastasia prepped herself, her face turning slightly serious. "On the count of three?" She said.

Sebastian agreed..

"One."

He stabbed her the heart, killing her instantly.

****

A few hours later, when night has turned to day, you can hear a sound. The sound of a dead girl suddenly breathing.

Agatha.

Her casket had been taken out from her family crypt, but she was still very much in her casket.

She was claustrophobic.

She kicked and screamed for a minute, confused and afraid, but then her casket open, and she was pulled out of it by a man, her father.

Once she saw who it was, she didn't stop kicking and screaming.

"Murderer!" She screamed. "You wanted to kill me! Let go of me!"

"Stop it!" Sebastian ordered gently "I'm not here to hurt you!"

She stopped, but because her father had asked her to. No, her gift told her something. Athan had been able to know anyone's name without them telling it, kind of like Rumpleslitskin. Agatha, though, could tell when someone was dead.