Après Moi Le Déluge

{not edited}

Agatha's POV

I was pissed off.

"Go away!" I screamed. I used my magic, causing Marcel to fly and hit the wall.

"Come on," Marcel said. "You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since..."

"Since Davina was killed by the witches," I told him. "And since your best friend killed my best friend's best friend?"

"Agatha, I'm sorry about what happened to Davina. I should have been there for you guys. And, I'm sorry about what happened with this kid Tim," Marcel apologized.

I avoided the topic of Davina and instead went to Tim.

"I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay," I retorted. "I'm sorry you haven't destroyed the witches yet. You don't even look like you're mourning Davina."

"He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, and so will the witches for what they did to Davina," Marcel replied. "And I am mourning Davina, silently, I loved her and cared about her just like I do with you....But right now, I just want to make peace with you."

"Why?" I asked, angrily. "So we can be one big happy frankenstein family?" I threw a vase against the wall.

~~~~
Compound - Study - Third Person

Athan walked into the study. He was looking for his sister, and he was going to find her and talk to her. He knew she was pretty pissed off, even though he didn't have supernatural hearing, he could still hear what what going on.

In his opinion, she had every right to be mad, considering Marcel and Klaus and the fact that she had died, but had been protected by Athan..Sadly, he hadn't put a protection spell over Davina's friend, Tim. Not to mention that Davina was dead. Actually, that should be mentioned. Davina was innocent.

"Well, that's going well," Klaus remarked, smirking.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her best friend's one true love was not the most splendid idea," Elijah retorted.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?"

"Give me a month," Elijah replied. "I'll get you list."

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass," Klaus said. He walked away,  He noticed Athan standing at the door.  "And, look there's one right there." Athan scoffed, following Klaus.

~~~~Agatha's Room, Agatha's POV

I felt something coming up in my throat. Unable to stop it, I threw up all over my bed. I threw up dirt all over my bed."

"Aggie, Agatha!" Marcel cried, worried. He walked closer to me. Klaus entered, and I glared at him. I saw Athan slip pass him, and my glare faded. Athan, my little twin brother, I missed him. Athan looked at me, worried.

"What's with all the racket?" Klaus asked, smirking. He looked at the pile of dirt on my bed, and me, directly, as I choked on the taste. "Bloody hell," Klaus said, no longer smirking.

The house began to shake, as I subconsciously used my magic.

"What the hell is going on?" Rebekah asked.

"Agatha," Athan said.

~~~~

Everyone but Athan and Rebekah had left to talk in the other room..

"Hey," Rebekah said. "What kind of game do you think you're playing? I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city."

"I didn't do it," I told them. "Not on purpose. I..I don't know what's wrong with me."

Rebekah and Athan looked at me, worried.

Rebekah went to hear what Sophie had to say, but Athan wouldn't leave. He wanted to make sure I was okay.

I wasn't sure if I was, okay, that is. I didn't know if I'd ever be OK again...

~~~~

Rebekah came back, eventually, and she came back with bad news.

She told Athan and me that I'd go through five stages that represented the elements that bound together the Harvest. She had already told us that earth stage was first.

"Then comes wind, and since each stage is more intense than the last, let's just say you'll blow the roof off this place," She said, her tone unfortunate.

"Next, it's going to get dark outside, then it's going to change to a blinding light, like flickering lights."

"That doesn't seem so bad?" Athan said, shrugging. We both knew though, there always was a but.

"Things now, are both black and white, grey," Rebekah said. There's a thick line between Good and Evil, now."

"What does that mean?" Athan asked, though I could guess he already knew the answer.

"It means that during the light and darkness a line will break and chaos will erupt..." Rebekah replied.

"So let me sum this up, both light and darkness are a balance together, but separately, there both chaos?" I asked.

Rebekah nodded. "What fuckin fortune cookie did you get that off of?" Rebekah rolled her eyes, and Athan laughed.

I was practically ecstatic for this all to happen, note the sarcasm.

"Then after that is water," Rebekah continued, solemnly.

"The last stage is fire, and since it's the last," Rebekah finished. "It will be by far the worst."

Rebekah bit her lip, anxious, between me and Athan. She looked like she didn't want to say another word because she knew, we all knew, that it wasn't good. It never was.

"They want to complete the harvest," Rebekah broke the news. My stomach filled with dread, and I suddenly became happy that I hadn't eaten anything, because I probably would have lost it.

"No!" Athan protested, angrily. "Why don't you just say the truth, it's not a harvest, it's a freakin slaughter!"

"The witches say you'll be resurrected," Rebekah reasoned. "They're liars." I tried to tell her calmly, but my heart was pounding in my chest. "They'll say anything to get what they want just like Marcel, just like you."

"Agatha, you may think that I don't care about you, but you're wrong," Rebekah replied, calmly. "I know what it's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. How do you think I became a vampire?"

Rebekah held up a syringe, so both Agatha and Athan saw it. As soon as they did, their eyes widened.

"What--what is that?" I asked, though I knew.

"The more upset you become, the faster you deteriorate," Rebekah told us. "I compelled up some sedative."

"No, no, no!" I yelled, half terrified, half angry. Athan wasn't much better, he looked like he was ready to tear Rebekah's head off. "Why are you doing this?" He asked her, showing his confusion

Rebekah turned to him, but spoke to the both of them.

"I'm doing the best I can," she retorted. She turned back to face Agatha. "We keep you calm, we keep you alive Aggie."

"Stop!" Athan yelled, as a vampire minion held him back.

"No!" Athan and I shouted together. "Please! No! Please! No!" Because I was so emotional at that point, the wind started, blowing high winds through the Quarter.

Maybe it's for the best, I thought, as Rebekah finally injected me with the sedative and I slowly go unconscious. Maybe it's better if I die. Maybe all this will end. Maybe no one else will get hurt. Maybe...