Chapter 45

Camila's POV

Knocking came from the front door right on time. I opened the door and sat with Harry on the porch. He put his arm around me, yet I awkwardly took it off. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked casually.

Harry took a deep sigh. "I want you back. You haven't left my mind since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I know I've been horrible to you, you know with the beating you up and kidnapping you and stuff, but I promise I really do care about you. I was the one who called the cops because I knew that was the only solution. Please, let me at least be apart of your life again," he confessed. "I'll have to think about it," I replied. He nodded understandingly.

"Before I forget, on Monday I'm coming back to school, along with Liam and Louis. If Niall and Zayn get out of jail, they're going to come, too. Anyways, I should go, I'll see you then," Harry kissed my hand and walked away. I walked inside and immediately told Lauren everything that happened.

"Personally, I don't think you should let him back into your life. He hurt you, and you shouldn't let anyone hurt you, ever," Lauren told me. "That's true, but he did save our lives. He's the one who called the cops," I countered. "I'm just not sure if you should trust him," my sister said.

Just then, our mom and Sofia came home with McDonalds. We ate quickly, then I headed to my room. Once I got there I went to check my phone to see that I had a bunch of texts, so I opened them.

Selena: Call or text me when you get this.

Selena: I need to explain things to you.

Selena: Please answer me.

Selena: I love you. Don't leave me.

Ally: Hey, wanna come over tomorrow to write our song? I have some ideas! :)

Selena: Boo please...

Selena: I can't take it if we break up. I'm so sorry about what happened but I need to explain things.

Selena: Fine I'll just tell you now. Just came onto me. He was too strong for me to stop him, and I was in too much shock. I wish it never would've happened. I'm sorry. Please forgive me?

Selena: Camila..?

Not knowing what to do, I decided to ignore Selena's texts, and told Ally that I would be at her house in the morning. I then took out my notebook and began to write down some if the things that I felt. I couldn't make it rhyme or put a beat to it just yet, but it could've been a start to something.

Vibrations and ringing made me wake up, making me realize that I had fallen asleep while writing. I first looked at the clock to realize that it was two in the morning. I then looked over at my phone to see that I had new texts and that Selena was then calling me. I decided to answer the phone.

"Camila, I'm so glad you picked up," she sighed. "What do you want Selena?" I questioned. "You. I really need you boo. Please forgive me," she pleaded and I realized that she was crying. "Are you at home?" I asked. "Yeah," she replied. "Okay," I said and hung up.

Quickly yet cautiously, I got out of my room and snuck downstairs. I began to put on my shoes when I noticed that Lauren was sitting on the couch, staring at me as if she wanted to say something.

"Yes Lauren?" I asked. "Where are you going?" Lauren asked. "Selena needs me," I sighed. My older sister immediately got up and put her shoes on, too. Before I could ask what she was doing, she said, "I'm not letting you go alone in the middle of the night. I'll drive you." I smiled and hugged her, then got in the car with her and went to Selena's house while I read the rest of her texts.