Chapter 12

Selena's POV

Thankfully, last period went by extremely quickly, and before I knew it, the day ended.

"Vanessa! Camila! Are you ready to party?" I asked excitedly as I ran up to them when the bell rang. "You know it!" Camila exclaimed. "I'll meet you at your house later with Ashley and Demi," Vanessa said. "Sure, see you later," I told her as we parted ways and I headed with Camila to our lockers.

Lauren met the two of us at our lockers. "You ready to have some fun?" I asked Lauren. "Yeah, of course," Lauren replied. "Okay, let's head to my car and we'll head to my house," I said. "Oh, can I just follow you in my car so that we don't leave it here?" Lauren asked. "Sure," I replied.

Miley, Ashley, and Demi came up to us then. "Hey, still sorry I can't come tonight," Miley said. "Oh yeah, why can't you come?" I asked. "My sister Emily has a thing," she hesitated. "Oh okay that's cool, see you Monday," I replied with a smile.

"By the way, is it okay if I come with you now?" Demi asked. "Yes of course!" I exclaimed. "Alright, then lets get going," Demi said. "Bye girls," I waved at Miley and Ashley as the four of us headed to the parking lot.

"Should I go with Lauren or stay with you?" Camila asked me. "It's up to you," I replied. Lauren leaned to Camila's ear and whispered something to her. Camila nodded. "I'm coming with you Selena," Camila smiled.

We got to my car then. "I'll let Camila sit up front," Demi said as she winked at me. Camila sat in shot gun while I took the driver's seat and Demi sat in back. Lauren went to her car and began to follow me to my house.

The drive was fun. I blasted the radio in my red convertible and I sang with Demi. Camila didn't sing; she said she had a sore throat.

Once we got to my house, my parents were just leaving. They had trusted me home alone with my friends, as well as my older brother David and my younger brother Jake.

I headed to my room with Demi, Camila, and Lauren close behind me. We dropped our stuff then huddled around my computer to go on Facebook and take pictures with the webcam.

"Can you tell me something?" Camila asked as I logged onto Facebook. "Yeah, sure," I said. "Okay, what's Facebook?" Camila asked. Demi and I burst out laughing, thinking this was a joke.

After a moment, we realized that Camila and Lauren weren't laughing at all. Demi and I stifled our laughs as I said, "It's a social media on the Internet."

Demi leaned over to me. "Laughing at your crush, smooth," she whispered in my ear. "Shut up," I whispered back.

"Umm, someone is calling your computer," Lauren interrupted. Demi and I turned our attention to the computer to see that Ashley wanted to Skype with us.

"Hey Ashley, what's up?" Demi asked. "Hey, I'm so sorry, but I'm stuck babysitting tonight. I'm so sorry I can't come," Ashley said. "It's alright," I said. "Oh, and Vanessa wasn't feeling well today, so I don't know if she's coming," Ashley added. "Okay then," Demi said.

Right on cue, Vanessa texted me. "Hey, I have a fever, I can't come. Sorry," the text said. I rolled my eyes and told her it was okay.

"You sure you can't come, Ashley?" Demi asked. "Well hang on, my cousin could hang out with your brother, but I can't sleepover," Ashley replied. "Great, see you soon," I said. We then hung up.

The four of us took some pictures until Ashley arrived. "What do you want to do?" Demi asked as she came up to our room. "Let's prank call Ally, Normani, and Dinah," Ashley said mischievously.

Lauren's POV

I felt very uncomfortable with Ashley's suggestion. I preferred taking pictures on a computer. That was fun because I had never done that before.