Chapter 28 This ends now!

Începe de la început

"Then I guess I'll just have to hit you harder!" Issei shouted whilst his opponent's sword began to glow a shining jade.

"Oh by the way, did I forget to tell you? Whilst you and I have been fighting, All of Rias' magic power, has been absorbed by me! And I will use it now to destroy her once and for all!" Ryuu said as he behaved like a maniac.

"Don't you dare!" Issei shouted as his power began to soar.

"Ha-ha! Sayonara demon lord's sister! Emerald blaster!" Ryuu shouted as he slashed down with his sword, unleashing a slash which developed into a deadly blast.

"Rias!" Issei shouted as he dashed to intercept.

"Issei what are you doing?!" Rias said as she knelt down on the floor after collapsing from losing so much magic power.

"Don't worry Rias, I swear I will protect you!" Issei said with his arms outstretched ready for impact.

"But if that hits you, who knows what will happen?!"

"Believe in me Rias. I have a plan. Draig I'm counting on you!" Issei said with Draig immediately responding.

"Sure! I'm ready when you are partner!" Draig responded.

"Draig, transfer all of my speed and add it to my defence!" Issei shouted amusing the dragon that dwelled within him.

"Interesting, you never fail to surprise me partner!" Draig said as he responded to his partner's will.

"Die Sekiryutei!" Ryuu shouted when the blast was moments from making impact.

"Change complete! Transfer over!" Draig said when the blast hit them directly immersing them in a green light.

"It's over!" Ryuu shouted as he slashed down on Issei under the cover of the smoke.

Ryuu's look of arrogance and confidence quickly faded. After the luminous cover lifted and he saw his attack was completely worthless.

"What the hell did you just do?! How did you block my attack?!" Ryuu questioned as he gazed upon Issei's new form.

"Change complete! Welsh Dragonic Rook! Solid impact!" Draig said Issei's armour completely transformed.

His armour was now more fortified and his scaled hand was gripping on to Ryuu's sword.

"Solid impact!" Issei shouted smashing his newly strengthened and powered dynamic fist through Ryuu's previously believed indestructible shield into pieces.

"Impossible!" Ryuu said as he manoeuvred out of Issei's grip and backed away several steps.

"Draig! Now I need you to transfer all of my defence and switch it to my speed instead!" Issei said with Draig automatically complying.

"I got it, leave it to me!" Draig said as Issei chest began to glow in a crimson aura again.

"Connecting to evil pieces. Armour release!"

Which caused all but the absolute minimum armour to be shed in order to reduce weight. The armour then morphed into a more aerodynamic form, after which Draig announced.

"Welsh dragon mode change! Sonic boost knight! Change star sonic!" Draig shouted Issei's next transformation now complete.

"What an idiot! You abandoned your defence for just a little more speed?!" Ryuu said startled by what he saw next.

"Ascalon!"

(Blade)

Issei darted towards Ryuu like a bolt of lightning and collided with his sword.