Epilogue

~Summer 2030~

Eleanor's P.O.V. 

There was a knock at the door. "Emily, can you get that?"

"Sure."

Danielle came in. "Hey, can I borrow your popcorn machine for Rose's party?" she asked.

"Sure! I'll be right back." I said. I went down to the basement and got the machine. I brought it back up. I grabbed the popping oil as well and handed both items to Danielle.

"Thanks! I'll bring these back on Saturday." she said.

"Sounds good." I replied.

Danielle left. Emily, my 13-year old daughter, came in. "I'm hungry." she said.

"Dinner's almost ready." I replied. I turned off the stove and drained the pasta that I had cooked. I put it into a dish and set it on the dining room table. I got the chicken Parmesan as well and set it on the table. I poured water for everyone. "Dinner's ready!" I said. Emily and James, my ten-year old son, came rushing in, along with Louis. He was 38 years old, yet he still acted like a child. We all sat down and ate our dinner. 

After we were finished, everyone helped clear the table. We all sat down on the couch. 

"So, what should we do tonight?" Louis asked.

"I don't know, play a board game or something?" Emily suggested.

"No, that's boring. I want to hear a story." James said. He thought for a minute. "I know! Mum, how did you and dad meet?"

I laughed. "Well, it all started on a warm, summer day in London..."

 ~The End~