Chapter Thirteen

Dedicated to @nicolepayne19

Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess

+++++++++++++++++++++

Eleanor's P.O.V.

Brooke was coming over today. I had on ripped denim shorts, a black tank top and white flip flops. I had my hair in a messy side bun and I was wearing an Alex and Ani bracelet. We were all meeting up here at nine. We decided last night that we were going to Six Flags.

I checked my phone to see what time it was. 8:50. I heard someone come in. I went to see who it was. It was Niall, Lauren, Dani and Liam.

"Wassup peoples," Niall said.

"I don't know," I replied.

Louis and Harry came in from the kitchen. Then Zayn and Perrie came in.

"Yo yo!" Zayn yelled.

Then Brooke came in. I ran over to hug her.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in forever!" I said.

"I know! It's good to see you!" I said.

I introduced her to everyone. I think she was still a little starstruck. I mean, she was in front of One Direction.

"Shall we go?" Liam said.

"Sure," Perrie said.

I grabbed my phone and we went outside. Liam, Louis, Me, Danielle and Brooke went in Louis' car. Niall, Lauren, Perrie, Zayn and Harry went in Zayn's car.

In the car, we "sang" to all the songs that came on. After about thirty minutes, we arrived. We all got out of the car and went to get tickets. There were fans, but the boys signed and then they left them alone.

"What should we go on first?" Liam asked. 

"Bizarro!" Niall yelled.

"Okay," a few of us said.

We got in line. The wait wasn't very long. We all got on the ride. I sat with Danielle. Then the ride started. It was really fun and not scary at all. We also went on Scream, Lex Luther's Drop Of Doom, Batman, and Mind Eraser. After that we decided to get lunch. We got pizza. When we were done, we decided to play some games. We went over to Balloon Darts.

Liam and Louis bought three darts each. They popped a balloon on each shot.

"Nice skills!" Danielle said.

Then she and I went. We failed.

Niall and Zayn went next. They each got one.

We got bored of that, so we looked for other games. Nothing looked that fun.

"Wanna go back to the flat?" Harry asked.

"Yes," we all said.

We left and got into the cars. We drove back to the flat. When we got there, it started raining. We all sat in the living room.

"What should we do?" I asked.

I saw Harry staring at Brooke. He totally had a crush on her.

"How about Monopoly?" Liam suggested.

Everyone nodded in agreement. We played Monopoly for the rest of the afternoon.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I had so much difficulty coming up with this chapter. By the way, Six Flags is an American theme park.

EXTERNAL LINK: Eleanor's outfit

 LYRICS

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone

I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn

-Kate ;)