Chapter Thirty-Seven

Dedicated to: @hayliestyles72

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eleanor's POV

I put one last piece of tape on the present. Done. I hid Louis's presents under my bed. His birthday, Christmas Eve, was tomorrow. I hoped he would like his presents. After all, what do you get someone that can get anything?

~~~

Harry came in the door quietly with coffees from Starbucks. 

"Thanks Haz." I said.

"No problem." he replied. He put the coffees on the table. I put the plate of pancakes down. Louis came out.

"Happy birthday Louis!" Harry and I said in unison.

"Thanks guys!" he said. I gave him a hug. We all sat down at the table and started eating breakfast. Harry and I cleared the table.

 I went into my room and got his presents. I returned to the living room. I handed my gifts to Louis.

"I hope you like them." I said.

He opened the first present. It was a framed picture of Louis and I at the Olympics.

"It's wonderful!" Thanks El!" he said.

He opened the other present. It was a 50 pound gift card to any store in London.

"Thanks so much!" he said, hugging me.

 "By the way, we're having a party for you tonight so don't look terrible." I said, sarcastic on the last part. 

~~~~

"A little higher, a little higher, perfect!"

Everything was all set for Louis' party. We had rented out a banquet hall. Danielle and I were making last-minute fixes. The security guards started letting people in. Yes, we had security guards. I mean, come on people, this is only a party for one of the world's most famous people. I saw Niall give me a thumbs up. That meant Louis was here. I looked and saw him chatting with a few people. He saw me and came over.

"This is great! Thank you!" he said.

"No problem! Besides, I coudln't have done it without the boys and Dani." I replied. 

I went and grabbed a bite to eat. The DJ started playing music. Perrie came over.

"You did an awesome job with this party!" she said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"So, how was your day? Stressful?"

"Oh my god, yes. Danielle, Liam, Zayn, Niall and I were here for hours setting up!"

She laughed. "Well, it ended alright."

~~~~~

The boys, girls and I finished up with the cleaning. We went out to our cars and left the hall. Harry, Louis and I went back to our flat. Louis and I sat on the couch.

"I couldn't have asked for a better party. Thank you so much." Louis said. He kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome Lou. I think I'm gonna head to bed, I can't wait for tomorrow!"

"Me neither! I love Christmas! Night!"

"Good night!"

**************************************

Sorry it took so long! Laptop was taken away! Next update will be sometime next week (I hope).

This is the 5th to last chapter! 4 more and then the epilogue! *Sobs*

Lyrics

I'd like to be, everything you want

Hey girl, let me talk to ya

~Kate :)