Chapter Seven

Dedicated to: @kaitlynRxxxxx

Wings by Little Mix

+++++++++++++++++++++

Louis' P.O.V. 

Today was another boring lazy day at the house, but today seemed extra boring for some reason. I decided to go upstairs. I opened the door that led to the staircases and realized something. I forgot to show Eleanor around! I ran into the living room where she was watching TV.

"I just realized I forgot to show you around the flat! Would you like me to?" I asked.

She laughed. "Sure."

"Follow me," I said.

I led her to my room.

"This is my room," I said while opening the door.

It had red walls and minimal furniture.

"It's nice," she said.

"I was thinking of getting more furniture or something," I said.

We left my room.

"Want to see Harry's room?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," she said, but it was more of a question.

I opened the door and to no surprise, the room was messy. There were clothes all over the floor, the bed wasn't made, and there were papers all over the desk. I quickly shut the door.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," i said.

"Thats alright," she said.

"This is the office," I said while opening the door. It had two computers and a desk.

"Cool!" she said.

"Youre welcome in here anytime," I said.

"Now let's go upstairs!" she said.

"Ok," I replied.

Eleanor's P.O.V. 

Louis led me to the staircase. We went upstairs. There were five doors.

"Those are all guest rooms," he said and pointed to three doors. "This room... I'm not sure why we have it. Harry did it. But I think you'll enjoy it," he said. He opened the door to a room full of dresses.

"Awesome!" I said. I ran in and looked at the dresses.

"And this room was also Harry's idea," he said. He opened the door, revealing a small spa. It had a massage table, a foot bath and a manicure station.

"Awesome!" I said. I saw a closet and opened it. It had hundreds of nail polish bottles inside.

"You can use that anytime," he said. We went downstairs to the finished basement.

"So you've seen the ping pong and ice cream freezer, but there's one other thing," he said. We went into a room with big windows.

"This is the music room," he said. It had an electric and an acoustic guitar, an amp, a wireless microphone set, a baby grand piano, a keyboard and a mini recording studio. 

"This is really cool!" I said. "You know, I've always wanted to know how to play guitar or piano."

"I'll teach you if you want."  

"Really?

"Sure, why not?"

We sat down on the piano bench.

"So what songs do you know?" I asked.

"Well, I can teach you the song Look After You by The Fray, it's easy," he said.

"Ok," I said. He played the song. It was beautiful. He showed the notes and chords and I attempted to play. "

That was really good!" he said. "Do you sing?" 

"No, not in a million years," I said.

We just laughed.

*************** 

Hey guys!

Remember Lauren, the girl playing Nialls girlfriend? She made a Watttpad account! Follow her @LEW5201

LYRICS 

Maybe all her friends have told her 

Don't get closer he'll just break your heart 

But either way she sees in me and it's just  

So hard (so hard)

See ya soon!

-Kate ;)