Chapter Seventeen

Dedicated to: @NerdyGirl224

Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

++++++++++++++++++++++

Eleanor's P.O.V.

"Eleanor, wake up!" someone asked. I opened my eyes to see Danielle hovering above me.

"What is it?" I groaned.

I looked over at the clock. It was seven in the morning.

"It's July 10th, you know, the day the album comes out, so we have to get up and be ready for all the signings! Oh and there's a concert at the 02 Arena tonight!"

"What the hell? Today is crazy!" 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Get up and get dressed!'

"Alright, alright!"

I got out of bed and slipped on skinny jeans and a cream colored sleeveless shirt. I put on black sandals and my Alex and Ani bracelets. I put some gold bangles on the other wrist. After that I put a black with gold stud case on my iPhone.

I used my curling wand to make my hair wavy. Then I put on light makeup. 

"Okay, I'm ready," I said.

"Alright," Dani replied.

I grabbed my aviators and my phone, stuffed them in my purse, and we left my room.  Louis, Harry, and Liam were waiting in the kitchen. 

"You girls ready?" Liam asked.

"Yep," I replied.

Louis opened the door. We got into Liam's car and drove to the first signing.

We got out of the car at the first signing. It was eight in the morning, and there were about three hundred screaming girls already. We went inside and got set up. Paul was there, along with Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Lauren, and Brooke.

"Okay, the fans are gonna be crazy. Prepare yourself," Paul said. "You girls will probably get some attention as well."

He opened the door. Fans came running in. Surprisingly, they all waited patiently in line. After a little while, a girl who looked about fourteen came over to me and Dani.

"Hi! You guys are so pretty!" she gushed.

"Thanks!" I said, smiling. That really made my day.

We took a picture with her and she left. A few other girls came over as well during the signing.  It ended around ten.

"Okay, we have to head over to the O2 arena now," Paul said. "Lunch will be there as well.

We got into the van and drove there. It was huge! We all were given salads for lunch. After that, the boys had to get ready.

Lou, the boy's stylist, helping the boys get ready. The girls and I had brought outfits for the concert.

I put on a red and black polka dot dress. I added matching red lipstick, black stud earrings, and black heels. Danielle put on a purplish strapless dress, black heels, and hoop earrings. Perrie wore a pink cutout dress with pink pumps. Lauren wore a green dress and white heels. Brooke wore a blue dress, along with blue heels.

I fixed my hair, which I had curled that morning. Danielle had straightened their hair. Perrie's was in a side braid. Brooke's was curled. Lauren had put hers into a ponytail.

Lou came in. "You girls look amazing!" she said. "The show starts in thirty minutes, so you should get to your seats."

We went to our seats, which were a few rows from the front. About twenty minutes later, the lights went dim and the stage lit up. The boys were there. They started singing Live While We're Young. It was a very fun performance, they threw gian, clear beach balls into the crowd.