Chapter Forty

Dedicated to: @hayliestyles72

Slow Down by Selena Gomez

Once again, sorry for skipping a lot of time. 

+++++++++++++++++++++

~July 2014~

Eleanor's P.O.V.

Today was Louis and I's two year anniversary. We were going out tonight. I picked out a green dress and nude heels to wear. I put my hair in a side ponytail. I grabbed my purse and went out into the living room where Louis was. 

"You look stunning," he said, smiling. "Shall we go?"

I smiled. "We shall," I replied. I didn't know where we were going, but I knew it would be good.

We went outside and got into Louis' car. Yes, he's a rich and famous celebrity, but he's abe to drive himself places. There's no need for a limo when we're just going out on a date.

The car pulled up at a resturant. We went inside.

"Reservation for Tomlinson," Louis said to the hostess. She brought us to our table outside. The waiter came over.

"Welcome, can I get you something to drink?" he asked.

"I'll have water, please," I said.

"I'll have a water as well, please," Louis added.

He went into the kitchen and returned with our drinks. We ordered our meals as well. He brought them over quickly. We ate our meals. After that Louis paid the bill and we left. We got into the car. He drove to a park.

"Would you care to take a walk?" he asked.

"I would love to," I replied. We got out of the car. We walked through the park, hand in hand.

"So, what should we do tomorrow?" I asked.

"Niall suggested earlier today that we could all go to a football match, it would be fun," he said.

"That sounds good to me, if everyone else wants to go," 

We continued to walk until we got to a lake. The water glistened in the moonlight. It was beautiful. 

"This is amazing," I said, shocked by the amazing view.

"I know, isn't it?" Louis replied. 

My eyes continued to wander the gorgeous views.

"Oh, I had something I wanted to say," Louis said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

He got down on one knee and pulled a small box out of his pocket. It revealed a beautiful ring. "Eleanor Jane Calder, I love you so much, so would you do the honors of marrying me?"

I smiled. "How could I say no?"

~The End~