Chapter One

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was playing "What Makes You Beautiful", so I knew it was Harry calling.

"What do you want this early?" I asked, half asleep.

"Good morning to you too. So, do you remember when we were thirteen, and you told me that your dream was to spend a summer in London?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I remember," I replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, your dream is about to come true. I just emailed you a ticket for your flight to London, which is tomorrow. You'll stay with Louis and I for the summer."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He had just made my entire life.

"Oh my God, thank you so much, Harry! You're the best friend ever!"

"I just wanted to make you happy. Well, I have to go now, but I'll text you, okay?"

"Sounds good. Bye, Haz."

"Bye, El."

After hanging up, I got out of bed and slipped on a teal tank top and some jean shorts. I went in the bathroom, brushed my hair and added a little bit of makeup. I grabbed some black flip flops, my aviators and my car keys. I decided to go to Starbucks.

Once there, I decided to get a half regular, half decaf coffee. I ordered my coffee and the man behind the counter gave it to me. I paid and left. I was eager to get my plane ticket, so I drove home as fast as I could. I went online and bought a first class ticket to London. I decided to start packing. Panicking, I texted Morgan, my best friend, for her help.

To: Morgan 

Hey morgan come help me pack for my trip 2 London? 

From: Morgan 

London?!?! I'll be there in a min girl ;) 

To: Morgan 

Kk thx

When Morgan got to my flat, she immediately dumped all of my clothes on the floor saying, "No, not that," and, "This is perfect."

"There, all done," she said.

"Thanks Morg," I replied.

"So, how long are you going for?"

"Um… the whole summer," I answered. Morgan gave me a sad face. I laughed and hugged her.

"I promise you can come and visit. I'll ask Harry," I said.

"Good," she replied, laughing.

***

"Bye," she said as she was leaving.

"Bye!" I said and we hugged each other.

"Call me soon, okay?" she said.

"Okay," I answered, and then she left.

I decided to heat up some leftover pizza for dinner. I quickly ate it and went to my room. I slipped on my pajamas and set my alarm for six AM, since my flight was leaving at eight.

+ + + + +

I woke up to my alarm clock's annoying beeping. I got up and quickly showered. I got out and put on a turquoise tank top, some jeans and black flip flops. I curled my hair slightly and put on a little bit of makeup. I checked the time. It was seven. I grabbed a black sweatshirt, my aviators and my suitcase. I called a taxi to bring me to the airport. When I got to the airport, I bought a quick breakfast at Starbucks.

"Flight 769 to London is now boarding," said the attendant over the intercom.

I quickly went to the gate and got on the plane. Luckily, I had a row all to myself and I slept the whole way there. I was awoken by the plane landing. I smiled. I couldn't wait to see Harry. 

+ + + + +

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter.

I will hopefully be updating this every few days.

Thanks for reading!

-Kate ;)