Chapter Ten

Thanks for 2,200 reads!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Louis' P.O.V.

I had just put the bags in the back of my car. Eleanor was inside grabbing some shoes. She came out with a pair of rain boots, since it was probably going to rain the next day. Harry wasn't home, so I locked the flat.  We got in the car. I took out my phone and texted Harry.

Louis-  El and I are headed to Doncaster for a night or two. Don't party too hard, and don't blow up the flat

Harry- Ok then. I'll do my best not to blow it up, but you never know with me :)

"Ready?" I asked. Eleanor nodded. I started the car and drove away from the flat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

30 minutes later

Eleanor's P.O.V.

"Louis, can we stop for Starbucks?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

I spotted a Starbucks ahead and we went to the drive-through. I got a decaf latte. Louis got a half and half. We kept driving after that.

"You have sisters, right?" I asked.

"Yep, four of them. Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe, who are twins," he explained.

"How old are they?"

"Lottie is seventeen, Fizzy is fourteen, and Daisy and Phoebe are ten," he said. "My parents are divorced but Dan, my mum's boyfriend, will probably be there," he said.  "He's really nice, all of my family is, so you've got nothing to worry about."

I nodded, but I was still worried for some reason.

Louis P.O.V.

Two and a half hours later, we arrived. We got out of the car. "Should we get the stuff?" El said.

"Oh yeah, that might be a good idea," I said, sarcastically. We got our bags and walked up to the door. I took out my key and unlocked the door. We went in.

"Mother, I'm here!" I yelled. Eleanor laughed. My mum came in. "Hello Louis, good to see you!" she said, hugging me. She saw Eleanor and broke out into a smile. "You must be Eleanor! I'm Johanna, but please call me Jay," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Jay!" Eleanor replied.. Daisy and Phoebe came running down the stairs.

"Louis!" they said in unison as they hugged me.

"Hello girls," I laughed. They looked at Eleanor. "Hi girls, I'm Eleanor," she said. "Hi Eleanor!" they said in unison. I laughed, it was funny how they kept speaking in unison.

"Well, why don't we go sit down?" my mum said. We went into the living room to find Lottie there, on her laptop.

"Hey Louis," she said. "You must be Eleanor. I'm Lottie." 

"Yep that's me. Nice to meet you Lottie." 

Daisy and Phoebe came over. They sat down. Just then, Fizzy came in. "Hey Louis. You must be Eleanor. I'm Fizzy," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Fizzy," Eleanor replied.

"So, how are you two doing?" my mum asked.

"We're pretty good," I said.

"So Eleanor, tell me a bit about yourself," she said.

"Well, I'm an only child, I go to Manchester University where I study Sociology and Politics, I work as a floor model in Hollister, and that's pretty much it," Eleanor explained. My mum nodded. "Very nice," she said. "I'm going to make lunch."