Chapter Twenty-Three

Dedicated to: @live_life_laughing

What About Love by Austin Mahone

++++++++++++++

Eleanor's P.O.V.

It had been 3 days of absolutely nothing. We needed something fun to do. 

"Louis, we need something fun to do," I said.

"How about we go bowling? You can invite the others," he suggested.

"Good idea," I replied.

I texted everyone.

Eleanor- Bowling night tonight, meet  up here at 5

Danielle- Liam and I won't miss it!

Niall- I will be there

Zayn- Count me and Perrie in

Lauren- Brooke and I will see you then!

"Harry, we're going bowling!" I yelled.

"I don't want to go!" he yelled back.

"Brooke will be there!"

He came running out. "I love bowling," he said.

I laughed at how strange he was. "What time is it now?" I asked.

"4:30"

"I'm gonna get changed," I said.

I went into my room. I put on a black mesh shirt, jeans, gladiator sandals and and an Alex and Ani bracelet .I grabbed my Union Jack purse as well. I went back to the living room.

----------------------------------------------

Danielle and Liam came in. 

"I want pizza!" Dani yelled.

"Its on the table," I replied.

Liam, Louis, Dani and I started eating our pizza when Zayn and Perrie came in.

"Zerrie have arrived!" Perrie said.

"Great for you, we have pizza," I yelled.

Then Lauren and Brooke came. Brooke and Harry chatted. Then Niall came in. He and Lauren chatted as well. After everyone ate, we got into two cars. We arrived at the bowling alley 15 minutes later. We went in the back and went to the section that was reserved for us.

"Alright, teams. Team one: Niall, Brooke, Louis, Harry, Perrie. Team two: Liam, me, Dani, Zayn, Lauren. Get with your teams," I explained. "The rules: You get one shot. One ball. There are no spares in this game. Keep the ball in your lane."

 We all got with our teams. The bowling order was the order that I named the teams in. Niall and Liam were up first. 

Niall threw the ball down the lane, causing it to get caught in the gutter. Liam, being the more mature one, lightly rolled the ball, knocking 7 pins down.

Next was Brooke and I. I knocked 8 pins down. Brooke knocked down 6. After that was Louis and Dani. Louis got 3. Dani got a strike.

"Oh yeah!" I yelled at the other team.

Then was Harry and Zayn. Harry got 2 down. Zayn got a gutter ball. Last was Perrie and Lauren. Perrie got 5 and Lauren got 8. We went on like this 9 more times. My team won with a score of 104. The other team had 91.

"We won, we are amazing!" I yelled.

"Because we are the epic-est team!" Danielle added.

"That's not a word!" Niall yelled.

"Can it, blondie," she said.

We continued with the comments the whole way home. It was pretty funny.

*****************************************

Okay so it's been 4 days since I last went on Wattpad. I was on vacation sorry!

External Link: Eleanor's outfit

LYRICS

Lean in when you laugh, We take photographs

There's no music on, but we dance along

~Kate :)