Chapter Thirty-Four

Dedicated to: Nobody!

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey

++++++++++++++++++++

Eleanor's POV

"I don't want to leave!" I said.

"We don't want you to leave either, but you have to!" Harry said.

"Fine. Now let's get to the goodbyes before I burst into tears."

I hugged Liam, Niall, and Zayn. "You guys are awesome. Don't do anything too stupid."

Then I went to Lauren, Brooke, Dani and Perrie. "You guys have been my best friends this summer. Thanks for everything."

Then Harry. "Harry, I've known you for as long as I can remember, and you've always been awesome. Thanks so much for inviting me to London this summer."

Last was Louis. "Oh, where do I start with you? Thank you for giving me the best two months of my life. You are the best boyfriend ever."

We went outside. Paul was waiting to drive me to the airport. I hugged everyone one last time. Louis kissed me. I kissed him back. We broke apart. I got into the car and Paul drove away.

+++++++++++++++++++

 "Finally! Done unpacking!"

I put my suitcase away. My roommate, Teresa came in. "Hey Eleanor! How are you?"

"I'm pretty good. How was your summer?"

"It was great! How about yours?"

"Amazing. The best summer ever by far." I started thinking about my friends and Louis. I missed them already. Why did I have to leave?

"Eleanor?"

Teresa snapped me back into reality. "Sorry, I was thinking about my friends-"

She cut me off. "And boyfriend?" 

"Yep, how'd you know?"

"Eleanor, I see you in magazines, on the internet, everywhere! You're famous now! You're dating Louis from One Direction!"

"Oh yeah, forgot about that part. I can be pretty stupid sometimes."

We sat down on the couch and chatted for hours. It was nice to be back, but I wanted more than anything to go back to London.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Horrible chapter. It's a filler, I'm sorry!

Lyrics

I like my ladies like I like my Brady's, in bunches

Got the six pack, I ain't talking about the crunches

~Kate :)