Chapter Thirty-Nine

Dedicated to: @hayliestyles72

American Girl by Bonnie McKee

 Sorry for skipping a lot of time again (too lazy to figure out how many months haha)

+++++++++++++++++++++

~July 2013~

Eleanor's P.O.V.

The boys were throwing a big party. We were working on the last of the decorations. 

"Hey El, can you help me hang these pinatas?" Dani yelled. 

"Fine." I yelled back. I walked over to where she was. There were 5 more pinatas to be hung up. Yes, we're 20 year old's, but hey, pinatas are awesome! 

I stood up on a ladder and attempted to hang a pinata up. I failed.

"This is hard! Get your fianceé to do it!" I complained.

"Oh my god, can you stop with the whole fianceé thing?" she said, blushing. She and Liam had gotten engaged a few weeks before, and I kept bugging her about it to annoy her.

"Liam, come hang these pinatas!" I said as loud as possible, since I had no clue where Liam was.

"Alright!" he yelled.

I got down from the ladder and went to see how Perrie was doing with the food. 

"Hey! Can you do me a favor?" Perrie said.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Alright, thanks! Can you grab the popcorn from the kitchen? There should be a big bowl."

"Yep. Be right back."

I ran up to Louis and I's flat. We were having the party in our backyard. I went into the kitchen to find Louis and Niall eating some of the popcorn. I pushed their hands away.

"No more for you." I said, taking the bowl.

"Not even for me?" Louis asked.

"Nope. Now get your butts outside and help us!"

The three of us returned to the backyard. I gave the popcorn to Perrie.

"Thanks!" she said.

"No problem." I replied, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

The party was going well. We had at least 200 people there. Lauren and I were getting something to eat. I saw Liam over by the DJ with a microphone. The music faded out.

"Hey everyone, who wants to push Harry into the pool?" he said.

Everyone ran over to the pool. People started pushing each other in. Lauren and I were off to the side. We were safe.

Or so we thought.

Louis and Niall grabbed us. We screamed. They dropped us in the pool. I got out and pushed Louis in. Lauren did the same to Niall. Harry was literally pushing in anyone he saw. The girls and I ran away from the pool. 

~~~~~~~~

After the party ended, we all had a lot of energy, evern though it was midnight.

"Hey, who wants to watch a movie?" Niall suggested.

"Ya!" everyone said.

Zayn put on Grown Ups, since it was the first thing he could find. We all settled on the couch and watched the movie.

*************************************************

I'm sorry. It's terrible. (To my friends: With that trill that makes it soooooo Spanish!)

ASDFGHJKL NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER 

Lyrics (last ones!)

Cause I just wanna,

party all night in the neon lights

'til you can let me go

~Kate :)