1. An offer

Demi's POV

„Hello, Is it miss Demi Lovato?" Voice spoke from my phone.

„Yes, What's going on?"

„Here's Alice Jackson. We want to invite you to perform at Fashion Week in New York this month. Is it good for you?"

„Oh yeah for sure. It would be great. Thank you so much." I spoke happily.

„Okay. We will send you some information about that. Have nice day."

„You too. Bye."

Wow I can't believe that I will be perfoming at Fashion Week. It will be amazing. I'm really exited about that.

When i hung up I was kind of hungry so I decided to go to the starbucks for some breakfast. I took my keys and wallet from the table then I shut the door behind me.

I was in front of starbucks when some fans stopped me.

„Hi Demi can I take a photo with you? I'm your big fan." One of the girls spoke and smiled at me.

„Hi beautiful. For sure." I gave her a smile and than I took a photo with her and the other girls. I love meeting my fans. They're always so nice to me.

„I heard that you'll be performing at the fashion week in New York. Is it true?" One girl asked me.

„Wow I can see that the news are really fast." I laughed.

„But yeah, it's true." I continued. After that we said goodbye and I went into the starbucks.

I ordered my favourite coffee and one muffin. I sat to one table in the corner and enjoyed my morning.

Today was really nice day so I didn't want to be at home. I went to the park near my house and I was sitting on a bench. I decided that I could look on some social media. I opened twitter and people already knew about my becoming performence. I retwetted some tweets from fans and I also responded to some of them.

Then someone tagged me in tweet and when I looked who was it I couldn't believe.

@Caradelevingne: Hey I just got the news about your performence. I can't wait for the show. You rock! @ddlovato 

I have to respond her. So I did.

@ddlovato: Hey Cara. Thank you so much I'm really exited about that. Can't wait to meet ya. ;)

I closed twitter and decided to go home. When I arrived the only one thing I wanted to do was watch some movies. I found the fault in our stars so I watched it.

In the while my phone vibrated. I had one new message.

 @CaradelevingneHey Demi ;)

Does she really write to me?

@ddlovato: Hey Cara. I really can't wait to meet you. You're a great model.

@Caradelevingne: Thanks Demi. I can't wait either. Are you in New York or not?

@ddlovato: Not yet. I'm in LA now but I'm going to fly to New York next week. Why?

@Caradelevingne: Oh okay. I thought we could meet before the show.

We were writing like this for hours and when we stopped, I realized that the movie was over. I smiled over the messages. It was nice from her. I think we will be good friends.

„Hey babe." I heard a familiar voice from the hall.

„Hi Willmer. I've got really great news!" I spoke with so much happy in my voice.

„Okay, what's going on?"

„I'm going to perform at Fashion Week this month! Isn't that great?"

„Wow babe that's pretty cool. Isn't it in New York?" He asked still with smile on his lips.

„Yes it is. Wanna come with me? I'd be really happy if you'd come."

„I'd love to but I can't. We're filming a new movie in London. Sorry." He responed sadly.

„Okay i get it." I wanted to leave but I felt his arm on mine.

„I'm really sorry. Don't be mad at me please. I know that this is important to you, but I have to do my own stuff. Okay?" After that he pulled me into hug.

„I'm not mad at you honey. I just wanted you to come with me, because I though it could be a nice trip. But it's okay." I spoke still in hug and then I pulled away.

„Okay, I have to go now, I'll be back in minute." He kissed me and left.

I sat on a couch and a watched another movie. Meanwhile my phone vibrated again. I checked it and then I felt smile on my face. 

Hello everyone. This is my first story in english so sorry for mistakes. I hope you like it and you will read this till the end. If you want you can share this, comment this or whatever you want to. :)