Chapter Forty-Nine- Earth Angel

I just realized that I forgot to put the disclaimer for this whole story xD 

Haha on you DC, I do own Young Justice now!

Jk, jk (sadly :( )

I own Emma, Nevermore owns Willow. 

My sisters own their respective OCs.

Sorry for all the skipping around timewise 

January 1, 2018. 14:48.
Nightvale.
~~Willow~~

I sat patiently, for me, anyways, in the dressing room, wings folded  behind me while M'gann gently straightened my hair. 

"Do you want me to hide the black streak, or should I leave it, Willow?" She asked, running the brush through my honey-blonde locks.

"Hide it, please." I said immediately.

Artemis approached me from the side with an elaborate-looking makeup kit. "Alright, Will, pucker up!" She instructed, snapping the cap off a tube of pale pink lipstick.

Despite my hatred of makeup, I closed my eyes and did as she told me to.

"Perfect!" I felt the gel smear across my lips, something pulling down on my eyelashes as she applied the mascara, and then a light dusting of blush before covering my facial scars with concealer.

M'gann tugged on my hair, arranging it and then spraying it to keep it in place. "I wonder where Emma is."

"I have no idea, but we can't start without the maid of honor." I stated, trying not to shrug and ruin their hard work.

"Or without your dress!" Artemis pointed out, slamming the makeup kit shut. "Did she tell you what it looks like, Will?" Her face was aglow, and she almost looked happier than she did on her own wedding day.

"Not one detail." I said apologetically. My world was doused in darkness for a moment as Artemis removed my silver-framed glasses and replaced them with contacts. Emma had gotten my measurements and promised to find me a splendid dress that would make this the best wedding ever.

"Well, even if we don't have the dress, you'll look amazing anyways." Artemis leaned back in her chair, one hand supporting her back, and the other protectively rubbing her baby bump. She was six months along now, but you never could tell with speedsters.

"I could get married in jeans and a tee-shirt, why all the ceremony?" I asked, looking down at my pants and my "S.T.A.R. Labs" tee. M'gann was finished, Artemis had finished, all we needed now was the dress. And my best friend. 

"Because you and Connor deserve one!" M'gann slapped my shoulder with a scolding tone.

With that, the door to my dressing room flew open and immediately slammed shut to keep any prying eyes from looking in. Behind a rolling dressing rack with three expensive-looking dress bags hanging off it, was Emma, out of breath and exhilarated.

"Sorry I'm late!! Traffic was horrible!" She paused after tossing her jacket and her purse on an empty chair. "...Wow, that sounded lame, didn't it?"

"It's okay." I hugged her tightly, careful not to ruin my makeup. "Can I see it now?" I asked, looking at the biggest dress bag. It was black and opaque, impossible to see through unless you were Superman.

Emma flashed me her brother's signature grin as she handed a smaller bag to Artemis, who began to change into her bridesmaid dress. 

"Not until you're in it!" She declared, tying a blindfold over my eyes. "M'gann, help me with this!"