Chapter 27: "HAPPY WITH CARTER NOW..."

Start from the beginning

“I mean it.” She says and continues downstairs. I don’t move till I hear the door lock.

“Harry what the fuck just happened, what happened to the plan?” Liam says nudging my shoulder.

“Plan, what plan?” Louis exclaims.

“Harry made me fake that there were crowds outside our houses and pretend Paul told us to stay away. Harry somehow knew she would let us stay and he was supposed to win her back but I guess he can’t listen to her!” Liam was angry, he didn’t want to go along with it in the first place but I had to practically beg him.

“What was in the room anyway?” Liam huffs walking down stairs.

“She has everything, the letter, the razor, the ripped bracelet pieces. Her journal was worst it had everything she felt, she did, when she cried, every moment I’ve ever hurt her, when she drank, when she cut, she has night terrors now.” I said as I plopped down on the black leather couch.

“Night terrors?” Niall came in surprisingly

“Niall, why you up its way to early for you?” Louis says

“What? You cant possibly think we can sleep with all the yelling and thuds. Eleanor’s in the shower and Zayn’s just laying in bed.” He explains walking into the kitchen like it was his own.

“You guys heard?” I ask great now they know it’s my fault she left…again.

“Yeah it was pretty intense and are they together?” Niall questions

“Who?”

“Alexis and Carter. We heard him call her babe.” Niall explains, Louis comes down with El and Zayn trails along  enveloped in his phone.

“Alexis is coming back at 8 later.” Zayn tells us as we sit in the living rooms   

“How do you know?” El ask

“She texted me.” After that we just sat there, my mind and conscience beating me up.

Alexis’ POV

“Turn to the side.” The photographer instructed me, it took the makeup artist almost an hour to hide the puffiness. I can’t believe Harry didn’t listen to me I rather had them burn down my house instead of finding my thoughts, thoughts as in my journal. Everything I couldn’t say to anyone was in that book. 

“LEXY!!” the yelling of my name snapped me out of my inner anger.

“Huh?  Sorry are we done?” she nodded; I walk off set and go back to my small dressing room.

“I need a freaking day out.” I huff and plop down on the couch while Tristan picks out my outfit. The idea popped into my head.

“Carter grab my phone and text Brianna, tell her to meet me at the mall in an hour.” I get dressed while he listens to me.

After the whole Harry relationship blew up in my face, the closes thing to a girl-friend was Ayden’s 16 year old sister. She was surprisingly there for me and tried to understand how I felt.

“She’s on her was she said.” I nodded at him and we walked to the car.

Carter went back to the center and I was left waiting for Bri at the front entrance. I pretended to text or be busy on my phone till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and see a young teen age girl.

“um hi, can I help you?” I moved my bangs that covered my forehead and put on a smile for the stranger.

“Are you Alexis Brooks?” Just a fan, wait but they know me by Lexy…