All the blood in your body flowed to your face as you stared at Papyrus and your bra, absolutely mortified. Your heart rate picking up a bit. You were frozen in place. There was no way in HELL you were going to explain a bra to the younger skeleton. Your eyes dart over to Sans with a pleading look. Hoping that he could help you with this awkward situation.

Those hopes were dashed, immediately. Sans had both of his hands over his mouth in an attempt to contain the loud snickers that were wracking his body. Blue tears threatened to fall from his eye sockets. He catches your pleading glance and he just loses it even more. The smaller skeleton is one step away from rolling around on the floor laughing at your predicament. You watch as Papyrus tries various things with the bra before shaking off some of the embarrassment to say something.

"No, it's not a weapon!" You sign frantically to Papyrus. Your face a bright red. The tall skeleton notices the bright blush on your face and a look of concern crosses it.

"HUMAN? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU'RE ALL RED!" Papyrus puts his hand on your forehead. The bra lightly smacking you in the face as it dangled by the strap on his wrist. "HOPEFULLY, YOU ARE NOT GETTING A FEVER! BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE.... THEN I, THE KIND AND CARING PAPYRUS, SHALL NURSE YOU BACK TO HEALTH!"

At this point, Sans laughter was ringing throughout the house, blue tears falling down his cheekbones. You step back from Papyrus's hand and snatch your bra from off his wrist. The inquisitiveness still hadn't left the tall skeleton's face. Sans stood up and you cast him another pleading look. "Help me!" you signed to him when Papyrus wasn't looking.

Sans wiped tears from his eyes. "Sorry kiddo. But you're kinda stuck in this boobie trap!" He then slunk off back to the kitchen, abandoning you to his curious brother. Your mouth dropping open as you watch him bail on you.

A pun. Are you kidding me? You rubbed your temples with your fingers, as you mentally groaned. That skeleton was going to get a rude awakening for ditching on you. Maybe those practical jokes Sans had given you would be put to good use after all. On him.

"HUMAN?" asked Papyrus, pulling you out of your thoughts of revenge.

"I-It's just a girl human thing!" you quickly sign, before dashing back into your room and closing the door.

"INTERESTING! HUMANS HAVE SUCH WEIRD CLOTHES!" Papyrus called behind the door and then after a few moments the vacuum started up again.You let out a sigh of relief. Awkward crisis narrowly avoided. Taking the bra, you walk over to your dresser and put it in its correct spot. That's when you saw what was laid on top of it. Your violin.

When was this brought back in? You vaguely remember dropping it before falling to the pavement and cringe. Dropping instruments like that is never a good thing. One of the skeleton brothers must have brought it in, after you passed out.You pick it up and look it over. Sure enough there was a nasty scuff mark on the bottom from when you had dropped it. This was worry some. Hopefully, that was all that was wrong with it. You take the bow that was next to it and drag it, experimentally, across the strings.

An awful sound emits from the instrument and you, quickly, put it back on top of your dresser. It was broken. There was no doubt about it. This was the only violin you had and you have had it with you for years. A wave of sadness washes over you and you start to tear up a bit. You didn't have the money to get it fixed.... IF it could even be fixed.

"Hey, kid...?" you hear Sans, as he opened the door to your room. You, quickly, wipe back the tears and turn to address the stout skeleton.

"What's up?" you sign with a small smile.

Sans raises a brow bone at you. "What's wrong?" He asked, not buying your act one bit.

You let your shoulders droop and allow your brief happy facade fade. Nothing got by this skeleton. So it wasn't surprising that your facade had failed. "It's broken." you signed and then looked back at your violin.