Chapter 1 : A Basket Player Fangirl

One beautiful summer, at an old Korean Temple, shooting started. The running man members slowly started to show up. Jaesuk was the first to arrive. Next was Jong Kook and continued by Gary, Haha, Kwangsoo, Sukjin, and last but not least, Jihyo. The members were using white T-shirts and jeans together. What a coincidence! "Ok...since you guys already arrived, wait for the guest first. You can do anything here to wait." Cho PD explained. 10 minutes past by and the guest still hadn't shown up.

"Where is the guest? Why is he or she hasn't come yet?" Jaesuk asked the PD impatiently.

"The guest is at the airport, on the way here" Cho PD answered.

"Huh? Why would the guest be at the airport?" Jaesuk asked again, curiously.

The members were at the state of confusion. All of them wondered, "Who is the guest? Why is he or she be at the airport?" The members were silenced by the confusion. Just then, Cho PD broke the silence and gave Jaesuk the RM card with the list of guest to answer all of the RM members. Jaesuk read the card carefully.

"OO??" Jaesuk suprised everyone.

"What? Who is the guest?" Jong Kook asked.

"Are they the guest for today? Woah..." Jaesuk asked the PD in disbelieve.

"Why? Who is the guest?" Jihyo asked.

Right before Jaesuk could answer Jihyo's and Jong Kook's question, a mysterious girl appeared to their set. She was wearing a tang top with the writting "basketball girl", ripped jeans for some swag style, a pair of her favorite blue basketball shoes, a hat with the writting "swag", and last was a blue jacket tied to her hips. She had a beautiful long, black hair tied neatly and an innocent, yet fierce face. She also had muscles like Jong Kook but since she's a girl, her muscles were not as big as him. "Anyeong Haseyo..." She greeted everyone with her sweet voice while she wore her jacket on her way to the set. The members laid their eyes to her in awe.

"Wow...I can't believe she came here for our show." Jaesuk said, amazed. "It says that she won the world basket championship with her pals 4 times to represent her country, which is Indonesia!" Jaesuk read the card that was given by the PD loud and clear

"In fact, she is the one who makes her team lead to victory with an average total of 24 points on every championship she enters!!" Jaesuk continued.

"Woah, DAEBAK!" Jihyo added in.

"Let's hear her introduction first" Jaesuk suggested.

Everyone nodded. Then, it became silence. That's the signal when she could start. Finally, she introduced herself. "Anyeong haseyo...My name is cheerin. I am an Indonesian basketball player. I'm here because I'm the representative of my beloved country. Today, I am really grateful of being the guest since I love running man. Thank you. FIGHTING!" She ended it with a great shout out. The members looked grateful too for having her to be the guest. They gave her a round of applause.

"You really like to watch running man?" Jaesuk asked her as he didn't believe what she said before

"Yes, I do. In fact, I watch this show when I have a spare time or two." Cheerin replied.

Everyone was touched by her loving to running man. They all gave Cheerin a thanks for their apreciation.

"I do have a question though. You love running man, right?" Jaesuk reassured her.

"Yes..Why?" Cheerin replied.

"I am just curious, who is your favorite member here?" Jaesuk curiously asked her.

"Really? Right now?" Cheerin asked him back, since she was shy for being the guest for the first time.

"YEAH!!!" Everyone anticipated.

"Ok...My favorite member is..."

"Please...please..." Everyone's mind was blank, waitting for her answer.

"Jong Kook oppa..." Cheerin answered nicely. Jongkook's behaviour seemed to have changed because of her calling his name.

"Really?" Jong Kook asked in disbelieve.

"Yes." Cheerin replied softly.

Everyone became envy to him. They couldn't believe that she picked Jong Kook.

"Before I start the championship. There's always time for the players to stretch, right?" Cheerin asked to the members.

"Yes." The members replied.

"I used that time to hear Jong Kook oppa's song to keep myself calm before the championship starts. It really helps me. His songs are really good." Cheerin continued.

"Wah..." Everone was speechless, except for Jong Kook. He went behind the cameras and shouted "OOOOO". Everyone laughed at him. He was left speechless too. He came back a moment after he shouted happily. His face turned red and he was fluttering.

"He is also a motivation to me. I always think myself as 'Jong Kook' in my team. That's why my teammates calls me 'strong girl'. I even manage to exercise myself like oppa." Cheerin continued. She removed her jacket to show her muscles she had.

"OO?!" Everyone was speechless once again.

"Wah, this is, wah..." Jaesuk was shocked by her arms. Everyone was astonished with her.

"We have a girl-version of Jong Kook." Jaesuk said in disbelieve. Just then, Haha and Kwangsoo dragged Jong Kook towards her. Then, Haha rolled up Jong Kook's sleeves to show his muscles too.

"Woah..." Everyone opened their mouth in awe.

"We are so DEAD..." Haha said to everyone.

"I won't belive if they are in one team. Imagine how hard it will be if their team is the chasers team while our team is the mission team." Jaesuk's words gave everyone, except Jong Kook, goosebumps.

(There will be a twist of what Jaesuk said. It is COMING SOON)

"Remember this. Just think of me as a man, not a woman. Especially for Kwangsoo. You will regret for all those times you betray Jong Kook oppa." Cheerin smiled evily and smirk to kwangsoo. Everyone was shocked. It gave them a fright. It gave them chills for a sec.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, My name is Cheerin and this is my very first fanfiction. I hope you guys will enjoy my story even if my grammar sucks :p. (P.S. I did used my name for the guest, and yes, I am really a basketball player). So basically, "Cheerin" at the fanfiction reflects my personality. That's me.

Just wanna ask you guys, who is your favorite running man member ? And why ? Put it on the comment :)

Vote for more chapters, comment my story, is it bad or good. Share my fanfiction too to your friends ! Owh, and of course, follow me for more fanfiction, especially running man fanfiction. Bye !