Hailey got this on Her own.

Hailey:"Hey Let Go!"I shout stopping him from walking by not walking

Taylor:"no I'm not gonna watch u do this to yourself again"I growl and pick her up putting her in the car.

Boy:I walk up behind him"let the girl go"I growl cocking the gun.

Taylor:"get a fucking life"I growl I close her foo get in the car he shoots at the car but misses and we walk inside but she walks out into a car that sped up and locks the door I walk out and she has her window cracked"I can't make u listen I wish u would I really do cuz we do this because we love u cuz in the end we are the ones that will be their for u not those guys"I say pointing to the guys in the car she try's to get out of the car but can't cuz they have child saftey lock on and she is scared I run over to the door I swing in open pull her out before they can speed off and hold her to me.

Hailey:they back up and all get out of the car with guns pointed at us"Daddy"I whimper still clinger on to his torso

Taylor:"it's okay baby"I say and put her behind me and grab my gun from my waist band.

Boy:"u know theirs more of us than you"I laugh as my friend goes behind him.

Taylor:"you fucking touch her and I'll make ur life a living hell"I growl

Hailey:someone puts a cloth Over my face making me pass out.

Taylor:I turn around and hit the guy in the head with the butt of the gun as Jake an Susan come outside with guns so it three against three I shoot one of the guys then the cops come and get them as Susan gets Hailey inside same with Jake I go inside as they lay her on the couch."she will be out for awhile"I say and angel comes downstairs but she's supposed to be in bed."what are u doing up?"I ask

Angel:"I can't sleep"I sniffle

Taylor:"come on"I say holding my hand out and she grabs my hand I walk her into the kitchen and get her down warm milk and take her upstairs she rubs her eyes I lay her down and tuck her in.

Angel:"daddy I want a new bed"I yawn

Taylor:"why?"I ask

Angel:"I'm tired of lady bugs"I say since my room is decorated in it.

Taylor:"alright baby we will redecorate"I say and she smiles falling asleep I go back downstairs then a few minutes goes by and all the kids fall asleep then we go to our room I sit on the bed and Susan massages my shoulders. I groan"that feels really good"

Susan:"Well u have allot of stress on u so why not"I smile

Taylor:"you amazing"I smile "I love u"I say

Susan:"I love u to"I smile and kiss his cheek then lay down beside him and he pulls me to him"hey babe how would u feel about renewing our Vowels?"I ask (I don't know what it's called)

Taylor:"I'd love to"I smile and she smiles falling asleep with her head on my chest I hold her falling asleep.