Hotel and sex?

Taylor:tonight I'm taking Susan and me to have a night to our selfs. I got us a hotel and a babysitter for the girls, we are in the car right now and she doesn't know what's going on which is good we just had dinner and I pull up to the hotel taking our bags in we get in the room and we both lay on the bed I turn over and get ontop of her hovering over her and we make out as I grind my hips on her pussy that covered by her jeans and my 'friend' is covered by my sweats.

Susan:"mmmm babe stop being a tease"I moan

Taylor:"paybacks a bitch sweetheart"I smirk as she teased me the other night and I see she has tears of pleasure in her eyes I wipe them with my hands and grind slower on her covered pussy making her whine a bit and then I feel her hand on my 'friend' and she palms it making me lean my head back and moan in pleasure I pick her up and push her against the wall gently kiss her neck, chest, and lips then letting my hands roam every part of her body.
Once I lay her back down she gets ontop of me and grinds her hips slowly on my 'friend' I groan and slip her pants and thong off I take off my pants and underwear with our all of our cloths on the floor I hover over her as her hands go down my abs I grab a condom from the bedside table put it on and slam into her without warning and she screams and moans after the whole sex session I fall down beside her and breathe in and out my nose taking off my condom.