Jake leaving

Susan:the next morning I wake up not feeling good at all.

Taylor:I wake up and see Susan sitting their not looking good"u ok babe?"I ask

Susan:"no I don't feel go-"I run to the bathroom and throw up he follows me on and rubs my back then wipes my face "did u set an appointment to see the doctor?"I ask

Taylor:"yeah babe it's later today"I say and she nods going back to the bedroom laying down I then hand her a bottle of water and she smiles and drinks it then the kids get up for school and I go downstairs starting breakfast.

Sierra:"daddy Avery won't stop poking me"I say

Taylor:"Avery stop it an keep ur hands to urself"I say and she stops poking her but they both kick each other under the table."do u girls want corner time before school?"I ask setting their plates down.

Girls:"no"we say and start eating.

Taylor:I get the kids dressed, to school then walk in with Aaliyah"hey babe why don't u try and eat something"I say to Susan.

Susan:"I already had a piece of toast"I say weakly.

Taylor:"u ok babe?"I ask

Susan:"I'm just hurting"I say

Taylor:"ur appointment is in a hour"I say and she nods going upstairs to get dressed I get Aaliyah dressed then we leave and go to the hospital go inside and wait in the waiting room then the doctor calls us back Susan lays down on the bed as Aaliyah starts to throw a fit "Aaliyah stop it right now"I say sternly and spank her butt once she cries and hits my chest I pop her hand easily"u can either stop or u can get a spanking"I say quietly to her and she cries in my chest but then sniffles the doctor says that the baby is healthy and Susan is 2 months pregnant. I smile and kiss her she smiles then the doctor wipes the jelly off of her stomach with a towel and then we leave. Once we get home I lay Aaliyah down for a nap then turn around and hug Susan"baby it's mine"I say with tears in my eyes smiling.

Susan:I hug him back smiling them wipe his eyes"why are u crying?"I ask wiping my eyes.

Taylor:"cuz I'm happy"I smile

Susan:"I love u"I smile and kiss him.

Taylor:"I love u to baby"I smile and kiss her then hear Aaliyah throwing a fit in her pack n play and see her crying and screaming throwing her toys out of it I walk over and pick them up putting them back in their"what is ur deal? Why are u throwing a fit?"I ask her as she stands in the pack n play.

Aaliyah:"NO NAP!"I scream

Taylor:"u either nap or u sit on the naughty stool"I say sternly and she pouts sitting back down. I walk in the kitchen and grab her a bottle full of milk and take it back to her giving it to her she throws it out of the pack and play making milk spew from the nipple I pick up the bottle putting it on the end of the table pick her ups and spank her but once"u don't throw things"I say and set her on the naughty stool then start lunch as Susan walks in and wraps her arms around my waist.

Susan:"what's wrong with Aaliyah?"I ask

Taylor:"she decided to keep up the tantrum and throw her bottle"I say and she nods wincing in pain I feel her jerk"what's wrong baby?"I ask turning to her.

Susan:"the baby kicked"I say placing my hand on my stomach he nods and rubs my belly I see Aaliyah starting to fall asleep"I'm gonna go lay her back down"I say laughing quietly he nods then finished up lunch and we eat them clean up and Jake sneaks upstairs like we aren't home.

Jake:I hear someone walk up to my room and they clear their throat"AHH!!"I scream turning around seeing dad I put my hoodie on to hide the hickeys on my neck.