Olive Garden,Hotel,sex Oh my

Susan:"hey babe do u wanna have a night to our selfs?"I ask

Taylor:"yeah baby"I smile and call my friend Maddy.

(Phone convo)
Maddy-hello?
Taylor-hey Mads by any chance could u watch the kids today?
Maddy-of course I'll be there in 5
Taylor-ok thanks he the best bye.
(End of convo)

Taylor:once we get to the house we take the kids and and Maddy walks in we say by to the kids and tell them we love them and leave "where to?"I ask

Susan:"Olive Garden"I say and he smile an we drive there once we get there we sit down and order . I look up and. Catch him looking at me"what?"I ask with a smile .

Taylor:"your gorgeous"I say

Susan:"thank u"I blush and he leans over and kiss me I kiss back then our food comes we eat and pay then go to the car.

Taylor:"where to now?"I ask once we get in and buckle up.

Susan:"hotel"I smile and he nods an drives there once we get there I get our stuff and get the key then go to our room and go to the bathroom after u out our stuff down. Undress and get in the. Jacuzzi then Taylor comes in undresses and gets in with me I lay my head back falling asleep cuz I'm so relaxed.

Taylor:"hey,don't fall asleep on me"I say

Susan:"I'm not I'm just happy I get to relax"I smile an he smiles then rubs my legs as I start to wash my body"ok can u get out so I can wash my hair?"I say and he chuckles but nods and get out drying off and walking out I wash my hair then get out and dry off then go out of the bathroom seeing Taylor in only sweat pants laying on the bed I grab a lace lingerie and thong then go back in the bathroom getting dressed and brush my hair then walk out laying on the bed next to him.

Taylor:I look at her"your Beautiful"I say and she smile then kisses me I kiss her back she stops and pull my pants down since I don't have underwear on she starts sucking me"oh god babe"I groan and she keeps on sucking I out my hands in her hair"babe"I moan and she licks the tip"baby plz"I moan and she sucks me and stops after a minute I pin her down on the bed grinding my hips onto hers and take her lingeri off and her thong kissing down her neck leaving love bites and thrust into her.

Susan:"baby"I moan clawing at his back as he moan and I nibble on his ear and moan.

Taylor:"scream my name baby"I moan as I thrust faster.

Susan:"TAYLOR!"I scream and moan mixed with it and cum all over his 'friend' he thrusts into me harder and faster moaning loudly and he cums inside me.
**************************
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈