Wedding

Susan:I get up the next morning put on some sweats grab my keys and go to the church so my friends can help me out on the dress.

Taylor:I get up an send Jake Haily Avery And sierra to go get dressed while I dress angel and Evan(his adopted nephew)

Jake:"hey dad let me dress them and u go get dressed"I says

Taylor:"thank u"I say and go get dressed hoping they don't give him a hard time then I hear a knock on my door.
And it's Haily"hey baby"I smile

Haily:"hey could u help me curl my hair?"I ask

Taylor:"yeah"I say and curls her hair.

Haily:"thank u"I say

Taylor:"welcome"I smile and give her her curling iron back and then go see if her had any trouble which he didn't  and Avery isn't ready yet"did u put a pull up on angel?"I ask cuz she has a little trouble making it to the bathroom.

Jake:"yeah"I say

Taylor:I nod and avert comes downstairs"u girls look beautiful and u boy look handsome"I smile and we drive to the Church

Avery:"oh daddy Susan wants us to go in that room to help her friends help her but u can't go in their"I say he smiles and nods then we go in her room and Aaliyah runs out of the room with daddy and come in Susan's

Aaliyah:I run out of their room"daddy mommy looks like Cenderella"I giggle

Taylor:"I bet she looks gorgeous"I smile and pick her up as she giggle.

Aaliyah:"she do"I giggle

Taylor:"so do u my princess"I smile and tickle her sides.

Aaliyah:I giggle"daddy top it"

Taylor:I smile and kiss her head"alright let's get u guys seated"I say walking into the alter and Aaliyah gets scared cuz of all the people"it's ok baby"I say rubbing her back.

Aaliyah:"I no wanna sit down daddy"I whimper.

Taylor:"do u wanna sit with sissy?"I ask

Aaliyah:"yeah"I say and he hands me to him.

Taylor:I sit all the kids in the front and go up to the altar and stand there then the music starts the brides maids come out and Susan comes out in a beautiful gown that fits her curves perfectly with sparkly heels I have tears in my eyes when she walks over to me."u look absolutely stunning"I whisper to her.

Susan:thank u"I say and he smiles the preacher says all of the wedding stuff and he finnally says kiss the bride Taylor pulls me to him an kisses me I smile in the kiss and kiss him back everybody claps. We eat cake and dance a bit then go home and we get all the kids settled in the living room watching a movie and we go upstairs to change when Haily comes in.

Haily:"here you go"I say handing him to tickets.

Taylor:"what's are these?"I ask

Haily:"two plane tickets to New York I was saving up for y'all's honey moon and y'all's plane leaves at 10:40"I say

Taylor:"that's amazing Haily but what about the kids?"I ask

Haily:"me and jake are gonna watch them and off it gets to out of hand I have maddy on speed dial"I say

Taylor:I pull her into a hug"thank u sweetheart"I say and she nods walking out I pull Susan to me and kiss her and she kisses back.

Susan:"we have enough time to do that in the hotel"I say

Taylor:"I just can't seem to keep my hands off of u Mrs.Caniff"I smirk.

Susan:I laugh"well, you can't do that on the plane"I say taking off my dress same with my heels.

Taylor:"we'll see"I say and smack her butt with a laugh and start taking off my suit to change she shakes her head gets dressed in a black tank top skinny jeans with black high heels and she straightened her hair I put on a pair of tight black boxers with jeans and lay my short out onto the bed then go to the bathroom to fix my hair.

Susan:I Finnish my hair and look at Taylor"oh no... I married a boy not a man"I laugh teasing him.

Taylor:I look at her and pull her hips to me"I can show u how manly I can get"I say huskily in her ear.

Susan:I close my eyes biting my lip"mhm ok"I say and he kisses my neck sucking on my sweet spot I moan and trail my hand down his six pack and soon my fingers are trailin around his part he moves his hips against mine making me moan and then he steps away teasing me and he puts on his shirt I smile and grab my bag going downstairs all the kids are already in bed but jake and Haily are passed out on the floor in the living room Taylor comes down and wakes them up saying we are leaving and makes sure the alarms are on and we leave.