Fight.

⚠️Warning cutting is involved in this chapter⚠️

Susan:the next morning I get up and it's 11:00 and the kids are at school I walk downstairs and he's yelling at someone on the phone when he gets off of the phone I try and talk to him but he yells at me and slaps me making me fall to the ground holding my cheek and crying.

Taylor:I drop my phone and help her up."I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to I wasn't thinking they where talking about zachary and all I could see was red"I say with tears running down my face and I hug her backing up"oh my god I didn't mean it"I say heavily breathing"first I caused my son to hang himself them I hit the one I love"I say more to myself and she goes upstairs I follow her and she packing her Bag"baby plz I didn't mean it they where telling me it was my fault and I was a bad father plz babe I can't make it with out u plz don't go"I cry falling to my knees.

Susan:"I think it's best if I stay with someone else for a bit"I say zipping up my bag taking it downstairs then go upstairs to Aaliyah's room and pack her bag

Taylor:I go into her room"I'm sorry baby please I love u"I cry and she puts Aaliyah's bag downstairs an does the same with Haily and Jake."I'm sorry I really am I love u"I say Brokenly as she puts their bags in the car.

Susan:I walk I get to him"in only gonna be gone for 3 days I love u to"I say and kiss him then leave.

Taylor:I go into our room and break down and look at the razors we took from Avery I take one and cut my arms then my wrists after I'm done I don't feel nothing I put a hoodie on and throw it away.

Avery:"DADDY IM HOME!"I yell and run to the kitchen to start my homework.

Taylor:I clean my face and walk downstairs"hey baby how was school?"I ask

Avery:"it was awesome well only when Mrs.Clark gave us free time"I giggle

Taylor:I smile"sounds fun baby girl"i say and start dinner.

Avery:"where is everybody?"I ask confused.

Taylor:"oh Susan took them out for a few days so we could spin some time together"I say

Avery:"oh cool"I smile and Finnish my homework he smiles and cooks my favorite dinner a few minutes later he gives me a plate of food"thank u"I smile and hug him but when I do he winces then he covers it with a smile and we sit down and eat then I go upstairs and get ready for bed

Taylor:I put my sleep pants on but keep my hoodie on then go to her room"hey princess u wanna watch a movie with me?"I ask

Avery:"yeah"I smile and I run to his room sitting down on his bed with my monkey night gown on and he puts my favorite movie on we watch it"why are u wearing a hoodie?"I ask

Taylor:"oh I'm cold"I say

Avery:"but it's hot in the house"I say

Taylor:I shrug I'm cold I might be catching a cold"I say and she nods laying back down falling asleep I cover her up"night baby I love u"I ashamed fall asleep.

Avery;an hour later I get up and pull his sleeve up and see on his wrists it's cuts I gasp and lay back down falling asleep cuz he was starting to wake up.

Taylor:I wake up and my sleeve is up I pull it down and I text Susan"night love u tell the kids I said I love them"I say and text it since me and Avery fell asleep early and I fall asleep again.