Tristan pt 2

Hailey:the next morning I wake up and I'm not in my room I'm in our house and we start arguing again then daddy walk in to me saying this"REALLY?! SO U THINK KIDNAPPING ME FROM MY HOUSE WAS U SHOWING ME U LOVE me?!"I scream and right then he slaps me.

Taylor:I walk over and push him away from her"I THOUGHT I TOLD U NOT TO HIT HER!"I yell as he lays on the floor.

Tristan:"oh yeah and what are u gonna do about it?"I ask them see Hailey get a gun.

Taylor:"Hailey put it down"I say and she cocks it keeping it pointed at him."Hailey think about what ur doing I know what he did was bad and I'm not taking up for it but if u do this u go down with him baby"I say and she starts crying I take the fun take the bullets out and call the cops she throws her ring at him I hold her as she cries and the cops take him I drive to the house and she sits on the couch.

Avery:"daddy can I go to my friends house after school?"I ask

Taylor:"whose?"I ask

Avery:"um, Lexie's"I say

Taylor:"no"I say

Avery:"what why?!"I ask raising my voice

Taylor:"first off lower ur voice and second I told u that u couldn't hang out with her anymore"I say

Avery:"no u said I couldn't hang out with Emily u said nothing about Lexie"I say

Taylor:"Avery who did u try weed with(don't put anything in the comments saying 'oh she's 10 she can't smoke weed'💵)" I ask with a raise of my brow she keeps her head down and arms crossed"Avery answer me"I say

Avery:"Lexie"I mumble

Taylor:I nod"so no u can't go"I say

Avery:"what about Sarah?"I ask

Taylor:"she can come over here"I say

Avery:"why can't I go over their?"I ask

Taylor:"because I said"I say and she nods with a sigh but then gets that grin on her face and I know she's up to something"Avery Rose if ur not their when I pick u up you'll get a spanking"I say sternly her grin drops to a frown but she nods. I drive them to school then come home.

Susan:"hey babe"I say sitting on the couch with Hailey.

Taylor:"hey"I say then once I sit down the door bell rings Susan get up and gets the door.

Susan:"uh babe"I say as Tristan is standing in front of me.

Taylor:I walk to the door"yeah bab- what the hell are u doing here?"I growl as I see him.

Tristan:"can I see Hailey?"I ask

Taylor:"no, but u can get the hell off my doorstep"I growl

Tristan:"plz Taylor I just need to ask her something"I say

Taylor:"what, so when u don't get the answer u want u can hit her again?"I ask

Hailey:"daddy who is it?"I ask walking to the door.

Taylor:"you have two minutes and I'll be here the entire time."I say

Tristan:I nod and she stands in front of him"babe will u plz give me another chance?"I ask holding her hand.

Hailey:"I-I don't know"I say

Tristan:"so u don't know if you'll take me back?"I ask gripping on to her hand tighter digging my nails deep into her skin then cock the gun that's behind my back. Taylor moves to quick he pushes me down kicks the gun away turns me over putting his foot on my shoulder blade holding me their as Hailey calls the cops.