Jakes day

Taylor:"it's ok baby"I say

Hailey:"I guess I'll go to school"I say getting in my car and driving off and he follows me I get out and go into the girls bathroom with a blunt.

Taylor:I follow her into the bathroom and see her light a blunt"you've got to be kidding me"I say disappointed and she drops it and sighs"why?"I ask

Hailey:"this is just what I do when I'm stressed out or upset."I say

Taylor:"Hailey I can't help u if u don't help yourself."I say

Hailey:"how am I supposed to help myself? I can't cuz I'm addicted"I say

Taylor:"cuz u need to realize what it's doing to u! And not only u but ur family"I say and she nods just standing their."ur not gonna stop are u?"I ask shaking my head.

Hailey:"no"I say

Taylor:"Hailey I'll always be here for u no matter what but these past few years I've realized that I can't help u unless u help yourself so when u do that come to me and I'll help u because I love u and I always will."I say and kiss her head then go out to my car.

Hailey:I stand their is shock for a bit cuz no one has ever said that to me I slide down the bathroom wall and start crying I throw the box of cigarettes on the floor.

Taylor:I sit in my cart for a few minutes then speed off and sit at Zachary's grave then the principle calls me.

(Phone convo)
Taylor:"hello?"I answer.
Principle:"hi Mr.Caniff Hailey is in the bathroom and she locked the door we can't get in cuz it's a push door but she had a gun with her"I say frantically.
(End of convo)

Taylor:I get up rush to my car and speed to the school i run over to the bathroom door"Hailey it's me let me in baby it's just me"I say but she doesn't answer me."Hailey plz let me in"I say almost crying then I hear her cock the gun."HAILEY MOVE AWAY FROM THE DOOR!"I yell I run into the door making it bust open I get in take the gun away from her for the second time today she cries in her hands like crazy not knowing what to do I put it in safety I out it in my waist band then pull her to me and hold her.

Hailey:"I-I don't w-wanna be addicted no more"I sob

Taylor:"then let me help u"I say rubbing her back she nods"alright let's get u home"I say and she nods putting on her jacket then we go to the car and I drive home we walk in the living room and see Susan in the their with Courtney.

Susan:"hey"I say while holding a fussy Courtney.

Taylor:"hey"I say and kiss her"hey princess"I say to Courtney and kiss her head.

Courtney:"dada"I say reaching for him.

Taylor:I pick her up and hold her"has she been fussy all day?"I ask and she nods then we see Hailey passed out on the couch I walk over and shake her"Hailey wake up"I say frantically.

Hailey:"what?"I ask sitting up rubbing my eyes yawning.

Taylor:" I thought something was wrong sorry u can go back to sleep"I say and she nods laying back down falling fat asleep I sit beside Susan while holding a fussy Courtney.

Courtney:"cookie"I say

Taylor:"have u been good today?"I ask and she nods her head. I look at Susan and she shakes her head.

Courtney:"COOKIE!"I scream

Taylor:I pop her on the butt "stop it or u can sit in the corner"I tell her and she sniffles while rubbing her eyes with her fists I move them away"its someone's nap time"I say standing up.