Jake,Hailey and avery

Susan:the next morning I get up get the kids breakfast and take them to school then take Courtney and Aaliyah to school then drive home.

Taylor:"hey baby"I say coming downstairs.

Susan:"hey babe"I smile and go to the gym room as I'm already in my sports bra,yoga pants, and tennis shoes. He follows me I do my whole work out routine then lay on the floor for a few minutes then go upstairs to our room and take a shower. He does his work as I come downstairs and then cooks me breakfast I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso with my hand trailing down to his part and smirk"I love u"I say

Taylor:"I love u to"I smile and put her hand back on my waist.

Susan:"can u try and eat today?"I ask hopping up on the counter.

Taylor:"I ate yesterday"I say leaning between her legs as the food cooks.

Susan:"Taylor u ate one bit that doesn't count."I say

Taylor:"how does it not count? I still ate"I say with a smile and kiss her.

Susan:"ur eating all of ur food today or.. No Sex"I say cuz we haven't had sex in 2 months

Taylor:"babe that's not fair"I say

Susan:"oh well"I say

Taylor:"I ate yesterday"I say while looking at her.

Susan:"no u didn't"I say

Taylor:"I'll eat dinner tonight I'm not a morning person"I say

Susan:"mhm"I say

Taylor:"I love u"I say and kiss her.

Susan:"I love u to"I say and kiss him"well sometimes"I laugh

Taylor:"hurtful"I laugh and make her plate she laughs and starts eating. I clean up while she eats then was her plate.

Susan:I go upstairs to our room but lock the door then text him"don't come in until I say"then I send it. He texts me back 'ok' I put on a black lace thong then a black lingerie that's cut in half so it shows my stomach I curl my hair out on my makeup then text him 'come on' I unlock the door then hide in the closet. I hear the door open I text him 'Find me' I make sure my phone is on silent so he doesn't hear me typing. Then he opens"hey"I say biting my lip,

Taylor:I look her up and down with a smile."hey Gorgeous"I say she walks over to me and kisses me. I kiss her back putting my hands on her waist.

Susan:"I... Love... You"I say unto the kiss with a smile.

Taylor:"I love u baby"I say and kiss down her jaw line she stands up on her tippy toes cuz she's 5'0 and I'm 5'11 she kisses my jaw line I move my head to the side a bit and suck on her sweet spot she moans slightly hen nibbles on my ear lobe. I groan and kiss down her neck to her color bone she pushes me down on to the bed she holds my hands down as she grinds her part on mine and sucks on my neck. I moan trying to get my hands free I feel her smirk against my skin she lets my hands go. I take her hips flip us I grind my hips on hers she moans pushes me off of her pulls off my pants and underwear starting to suck me. I moan gripping the sheets she sucks me faster and faster while palming me"babe"I moan as I'm close she gives me a hand job fast. I moan arching my back while cumming she leans up and kisses me passionately. I kiss her back flipping us over taking her thong off he keeps on kissing me with her hands running through my hair. I bring my hand down to her pussy and start rubbing her clit as she moans into the kiss I kiss her back and thrust my fingers into her.

Susan:"Baby"I moan into the kiss throwing my head back. He moves his hand thrusting into me kissing me"oh my god T-Taylor"I moan he goes faster rubbing my clit"baby I'm close"I moan arching my back.