Really bad day For everybody

Susan:the next morning I get up go downstairs and see Taylor drinking I put the kids behind me he takes another sip then Avery walks over to him and his eyes are blood shot red and he smells awful Avery goes to say something but she's cut off with his fist colliding with her face he runs out of the house I walk after him"TAYLOR!"I scream but he keeps on running stopping in the woods I wait at the house then see cops pull up.

Cop:I see the guy I walk over to him and hand cuff him"sir u are under arrest for abusing ur daughter"I say at first he struggles against me but then he lets me take him.

Susan:a couple of hours go by I tell Hailey to watch the kids I get in his Lamborghini speeding off to the police station I bail him out and he walks out with tears streaming down his face I walk out with him following behind me I get in the car same as him the ride is completely silent on the way home I pull in the driveway and he sits in the car with me"u really fucked up Taylor"I sigh

Taylor:"I know I did"I say

Susan:"why where u even drinking in the first place?"I ask

Taylor:"I woke up last night and all I could think about was Hailey almost shooting herself and how I almost lost all of my kids and it's all my fault."I say softly.

Susan:"but then again u hurt ur own daughter ur own flesh and blood how do u think she feels right now?"I ask

Taylor:"horrible she probably thinks I hate her and it's her fault but it's not it mine"I cry

Susan:"I'm not even going to lie to u it is ur fault and it's ur job to fix it"I say

Taylor:"I know it is and I'm going to fix it"I say and she nods getting out of the car going inside and she holds Avery in her room I wait outside for a long time then go inside up to her room where she's holding her"Avery baby I'm sorry that I hit u I know it was wrong and it's not ur fault baby it's all on me and I understand if u hate me but just remember I'll always love u princess"I cry walking out of the room going to ours and sitting on the edge of the bed then Susan comes in."I'm so sorry I'm such a fuck up"I cry tracing the scars on my wrist.

Susan:"u know u gave her a bruise Taylor it covers the whole side of her jaw"I say he runs to the bathroom getting sick I go in and rub his back getting w cold rag dabbing his face.

Taylor:I shake my head and step back"I don't deserve ur help"I cough.

Susan:"Taylor even though I'm pissed off at u ur still my husband"I say

Taylor:"omg what did I do? I hurt my baby I don't deserve to be here anymore I'm the worst father"I sob and she doesn't say nothing letting me get it out I back up against the wall sliding down it then see a razor and stare at it.

Susan:I see what he's looking at and I quickly pick it up an throw it away"Taylor calm down"I say

Taylor:"I hurt her I deserve to be hurt"I say more to myself.

Susan:"Taylor"I sigh"hurting yourself isn't gonna solve anything"I say

Taylor:"why not? I hurt her so why can I hurt myself?"I ask

Susan:"It Ain't Gonna Do Anything But Hurt Ur Daughter Worse!"I shout

Taylor:"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up! I'm sorry I did this! I just sorry I don't know what to do"I sob collapsing to the floor in sobs.

Susan:I pick his head up and kiss his lips softly then wipe his face."go talk to her she's hurting inside"I say and he nods walking into her room and once he gets their she's not in her room I walk in the bathroom and see the bath tub is over flowing and it's red she's trying to drowned herself Taylor rushed over pulls her out gives her CPR and she starts coughing I call 911.

(To be continued)