Crazy day

Maddy:once they get home I'm searching for Sierra"daddy I can't find Sierra"I say

Taylor:"ok babe calm down well find her"I say hugging her then I see the pool room light is on I walk in there and see her swimming I go to the edge of the deep end pick her up and spank her 5 times SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT. She sobs in her hands"night stool right now"I say and she sniffles going to the kitchen I follow her.

Susan:"where was she?"I ask

Taylor:"pool"I say and she nods grabbing sierras hand trying to take her upstairs but she fights him."Sierra Caniff stop it right now"I say sternly.

Sierra:"UGH IM NOT A FUCKING CANIFF IM A GRIER!"I scream he nods then walks away letting mommy Handel it.

Avery:"daddy I have a headache"I say rubbing my temples going into the kitchen.

Taylor:I walk to the cabinet get her some me since and a glass of water then hand it to her"here baby"I say

Avery:"thank u"I say and take the medicine.

Taylor:"welcome princess, if u want u can go lay down until dinner"I say and kiss her head she nods and goes an lays in her room. I walk in the living room and see all the kids watching tv together I smile then Susan comes downstairs with a sniffling Sierra I walk in the kitchen an start dinner.

Susan:"don't u have something to say to Taylor?"I ask Sierra. She nods and runs over an hugs him. He hugs her back without saying a word.

Sierra:"I'm sorry daddy"I cry still hugging him.

Taylor:I pick her up"it's ok baby"I say rubbing her back.

Sierra:I calm down a bit"can I be a Caniff again?"I sniffle

Taylor:"yes baby"I smile and wipe her face she smiles then goes an sits down on the naughty stool like Susan said. Susan walks in and I wrap my arms around her and kiss her she smiles then helps me plate the food and set it on the table just as the rest of the kids come in. I sit next to her we Finnish eating then I help her clean up just as Courtney is having a fit."what's the matter?"I ask picking her up from her high chair.

Courtney:"m'pway"I say in kind of a command tone.

Taylor:"u need to get cleaned off first"I say getting s wet rag from the sink and she covers her face."Courtney"I warn

Courtney:"pee-a-boo"I giggle uncovering my face.

Taylor:I chuckle then clean off her face and hands them out her down to play in the living room we Finnish cleaning we go in the living room and see Courtney getting attacked with the puppies kisses. I watch them carefully making sure they don't bite her.

Avery:"daddy can I go play with Emily?"I ask

Taylor:"no"I say

Avery:"but daddy plz"I beg

Taylor:"no Avery I've told u before ur not allowed to play with her anymore"I say

Avery:"can I go play with... Lexie?"I ask

Taylor:"for a little bit and stay in the back yard"I say and she nods an they go to the back yard. I shake my head.

Susan:"uh babe is she supposed to be swinging that high?"I ask

Taylor:I walk over and look"no"I say and walk outside"Avery rose slow its down now"I say she quickly slows it down and I go back inside. But then I see her go higher almost slipping out. I walk out and walk over to her waiting for her to slow down I take her hand and spank her 3 times SWAT SWAT SWAT them tell Lexie to go home as she cries in her hands."go sit on the naughty chair right now"I say pointing to the house she pouts and goes inside sitting on the naughty chair as I sit at the island .