"Hi" I great the man behind the counter who looks me up and down then licks his lips.

"Hi" he says back turning his body to face me.

I feel someone put their arm on my shoulder and I look up to see cam.

The boy behind the counters face turns back to normal.

"How can I help you" he asks

"We have a 10am session with some other people" cam replies "they're more than likely here." He adds

"Oh yeah they're here just go through there and get your gear he says pointing to a door.

As we start to leave he winks at me.

We walk into the room, Cam's arm still around me, and there are four guys.

Two I don't know and Taylor and Matt.

I smile and wave at Tay and Matt and look shyly over to the two I don't know.

"Oh Katie this is Cody and Jason" cam says ushering to the two boys.

"Hi I'm Katie" I say waving at them.

"Oh we know" Jason says smirking at Cameron.

"What h-"

"Hello" a man says walking in and interrupting me. "Shall we get you two hooked up with some gear".

I nodded enthusiastically causing Matt to laugh at me and me to glare at him jokingly.

The man gave us a helmet, body protecter and paint ball gun each.

"So how do you know Jason and Cody?" I ask Cameron putting on my body protector.

"We 'work' together in Brazil" he says looking at me and then the worker standing in by the shelves organising helmets.

I gulp before saying "oh right".

"You act like you've never been around people like that before" Cameron says raising his eyebrows at me.

"Well I have haven't I" I says giving him an accusing look "and at first I wasn't really given the choice, was It?"

"No, but after you it was" he chuckled. "You even dated one" he smirked stepping closer to me.

"Yeah yeah" I say waving him off

"Thank you" I said to the worker and then we walked back to Matt, Tay, Jason and Cody.

"Ok so we were thinking cam, Jason and I against Taylor, Matt and Katie" Cody said looking at is for approval.

"I'm up for that" I chirp.

"Yeah sure" the others agree.

I pull Taylor and Matt over to a corner in the room and start discussing our tactics.

"So what should we do? Split up? Stay together?" I asks

"I have a good idea" Matt says smiling.