~1~

I sit with Sebastian in the garden. The sun is disappearing over the horizon. It's been a year since Alois disappeared. I now know about Sebastian and Ciel's contract and I'm staying with them for a few days at Ciels request. Ciel broke off the engagement with Elizabeth and the mansion is much more peaceful.

"Do you think he'll come back?" I watch the sun as it sets.

"I wouldn't know.." He turns his head to me.

"Would it be crazy of me to say that I missed him?" My naive self seems to be showing more and more everyday.

"Love can do that to people" he looks back at the sky with an amused smile.

"What would you know about love? Your a demon.." An amused sound escapes his lips at my words.

"Maybe your right. Maybe I am just a heartless demon who's only purpose is to devour the souls of the innocent" A smirk plays on his lips.

"N-No I didn't mean it like that"

He chuckles and runs a hand through his hair.

"Needn't worry, I didn't take offence to your words Milady" he stands and smooths out his tailcoat.

I look back to the sun which has almost completely set.

"You should head inside, it's going to get cold out soon" he says with his signature closed eye smile.

"I'll be in soon, I just want a little time to think.." I sigh, leaning back and looking to the sky.

Sebastian bows and heads inside to tend to dinner. I watch as the stars become visible.

"Where are you Alois?" I say out loud.

Do I loathe him for what he's done to me? Maybe. Would I forgive him? Maybe. Am I slowly loosing my mind? No doubt about it.

I look back towards the manor to see Ciel through the window at his desk, his head resting on it. I head inside and make my way to his study. Slowly, I open the door and walk in. Still sleeping like a log, he shifts in his seat.

"Silly boy, asleep on the job" I smile at the sight of the Earl in his slumber.

Suddenly, he jumps awake. Sweat running down his face, panting. He looks at me and tears begin rolling down his cheeks

"Ciel?!" I run to his side and put a hand on his shoulder.

He grabs me and pulls me to him, hugging me tightly.

"(Y/n).." He mumbles into my shoulder.

This isn't like the Ciel I met at all.

"Ciel what's wrong?"

"Please (Y/n). Live here with me.." He says, causing my eyes to widen slightly.

"Ciel what on earth are you on about?" I pull away from the hug, looking at him.

"Please (Y/n), I don't want to lose you like I lost..." He pulls me to him, hugging me tightly once again.

"Ciel.."

This isn't the Ciel Phantomhive I met at that ball. When I first met him he seemed headstrong and all business. But now he's broken and vulnerable.

"(Y/n).." He cries into my shoulder.

I think back to when it all started, meeting both Ciel and Alois. That night changed my life forever. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like now if I never attended that ball. Lance would be alive, I'd be sitting in my study, enjoying my evening tea while working on papers.

"(Y/n).. Please stay.."

"I am Ciel Phantomhive, pleased to meet you My Lady"

"I'm Alois Trancy, pleased to meet a beauty like you.."

(It's finally here guys! Stay 2! Like I mentioned there will be more Ciel X Reader incorporated into this book. And please don't comment about Ciel being OOC in this book, because believe me I know he is XD I just feel like I want him and the reader to have a deeper connection so later on in the book when things happen, it will cause a more dramatic tension. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter and the second one will be up shortly, thanks again guys for being amazing and I hope you have a fantastic day! (: )