"I am still trying to figure that out. She has me enchanted, that is all I can say for now." I decided with the answer that surprised everyone, me and the audience.

"I am her friend and that is decided." The angel had the guts to say that.

"She is mine and I really don't like anyone even seeing what is mine. I am possessive this way." I threatened him saying the words out loud that were just a conflict in my mind before.

Martin was truly taken aback now.

"I will not allow you such easy victory." He managed to step ahead and say the words with clear trace of fear.

I had to smile at his chivalry attempt. He loved the girl.

"I don't need your permission to win something that's already mine." I retorted back with cockiness.

All this while, she kept quite as if in deep thought with unfocused glassy gaze she kept looking at me.

"Martin, can you leave, I have something important to discuss with Alexander?" She finally said in almost a whisper as if she came to a dangerous decision.

Martin was stunned at her request but he nodded politely.

"Call me whenever you want." He offered and it flared my temper.

"She would never want that." I snarled at him.

He left with a challenge in his eyes, he dared to challenge me, and he dared to challenge a Prince of Hell.

But he was a cause not to be worried about now, she was in pain and I was here to comfort her which was completely out of my comfort zone.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked keeping the calm composure.

But instead I wanted to hug her; to kiss her to have her as close as possible so close that even our shadows looks like one. I just folded my arms across my chest and stood in calm, bad boy authoritative way.

Her red eyes, tired from crying made me want to kiss them softly till they heal. The sudden thought baffled me. Nothing I could do that will heal her, I had the touch of death not cure. I had no idea where the thought came from; it formed a nagging dull ache in back of my mind.

"Alexander, I know I irk you and you hate me and think of me as some evil witch. So I have a deal to offer you. Get me back my nephew's soul from heaven and I will leave you alone, forever." She said choking on her last words.

It was clear she had hard time coming with the plan, to make a decision and it was clearly excruciating to let me go. Maybe it was love from her side, since even after she saw me at my worst, even when I killed, even when I threatened her and her family it was still torment for her to let me go.

Leave you alone forever; the words had more devastating affect on me than I could imagine. It felt like she pulled my heart right out from my chest ripping the muscles from the bones. Again it was sure I could not leave her alone even if she wanted me to.

"You want me to break into Heaven and bring back a soul?" I confirmed her nonsensical demand.

She nodded and tear escaped her eyes. That did it, I was ready to do what she asked for.

"Fine I will do that and then I have a condition if I succeed in my mission." I said an excellent condition forming in my evil mind.

She will not get rid of me this easily.

"Wait, wait... Will you be safe? Could this mission endanger your life?" She asked frantically.

She was worried about me. No one was ever worried about me, ever. She was even letting go of her demand and immediate desire just in case that would harm me. This girl was insane and she was turning me into one. Her every gesture affected me way too much, enough to change my heart, enough to change my mind and I guess enough to change my soul.

"I would get your nephew for you in exchange you would go to Spring Formal with me." I put out my condition, a stupid, mundane, childish condition but that was what I wanted.

Not only because I wanted her as my dance partner but also because it will be a small victory in itself over that arrogant, foolish angel. I was competitive.

A small smile touched her lips, so beautiful and real that I had to catch my breath.

"You would hate me as a dance partner." She said her voice hoarse with pain.

"I tried to hate you, remember, I can't." I shrugged to show my helplessness when it came to her.

She shyly averted her gaze at what I said. The reaction was a cliché but I found it beautiful.

"I need an answer to begin our deal." I prompted her.

She sighed in defeat and then she nodded yes with a smile I couldn't decipher. I could always ask her later. But now I had a Heaven to rob.

"We need to something to seal the deal." I said to lighten up the mood seeing her limp body, weaken with pain.

"How do you suggest we do that?" She asked as if it was serious question.

I liked how vulnerable she was and yet how angry and danger loving she was.

I was getting reckless and impulsive now, I was becoming free now, I was going crazy now so I never gave it a second thought when I chose how to seal the deal.

I went to her and pulled her into a soft kiss, a kiss not out of lust or curiosity, a kiss of comfort and of promise, of desire and need. She kissed me back but like a diver gasping for breath, fiercely and hungrily trying to awaken the animal in me. Her kiss said what her lips couldn't; she had missed me for the past week. She wanted me around as much I wanted to be around her.

The thought should have made me panic, made me worried but the thought was so comforting like a nagging question finally answered by your sub consciousness or someone pulled out a piece stick between your teeth. It swelled my heart to double size.

As I pulled us apart, she looked at me with a question. First I yell her off to stay away and define her as some enchantress who put a spell on her and then I kiss her like she was beautiful flower that I own. It was confusing and frustrating even to me.

"It was just to seal the deal." I said in a light tone and with a wink I vanished before she prodded my thoughts even further.

Being around her was very dangerous...and that was the words coming out from mouth of Prince of Hell.

Xander's PoV for all the xander fan's out there! :)  Love you all for supporting. 

let me know what you think?

Remember to VOTE :)