24. Jackson (requested)

For jacksoneira

Enjoy!!

---

Hyeri's POV

I yawn and stretched my arms as I stood off from the couch.

"WWahh what a nap." I ruffled my hair and walked to the kitchen for something to drink.

I gulped the glass of water and placed the cup into the sink.

I looked up at the hanged clock.

6:13pm

Well I didn't take a long nap at least.

"Mmm, should I prepare dinner for Jackson."

I open the fridge once more and noticed not much food left.

"Shopping it is. I have plenty of time to prepare dinner."

I ran up the stairs and went to wash up.

~

"Hmm how about a ramen supreme surprise?" I chuckle at myself knowing Jackson would love it.

I kept searching for anymore items if I wanted to get for the ramen or personally to stock up the fridge as well.

I reached my arm to get the kimchi on the top shelf.

Aishhhh just a bit more.

I tippied toed but only centimeters away I still couldn't get it. Then that one kimchi I wanted was grabbed off the shelf by someone. I sigh and stood regularly and turned to the person behind me.

"Haha hey wassup Hyeri?" He chuckles while slightly taking off his sunglasses so I could see his eyes.

I stare at him in disbelief.

"Is that really you??? Namjoon?" He ruffles my hair and laughs.

"Of course it's me. You're still the same shorty." I laugh sarcasticly but then also excited.

"How's life?" I ask. He shrugs.

Well of course he's a busy guy. Being in BTS? A global popular group now.

"Haha let's hang out. Miss being with my little sis." He wrapped his arms around my shoudlers as I grabbed my basket and walked along besides him.

~

"Here's your order." The waiter placed the two drinks onto the table. We thanked her and she walked away fangirlling.

Namjoon took elegant sips onto his drink and stared at me as I drank as well.

"What?" I break the silence.

"Nothing." He'd let's out a chuckle.

"How's Suga, oppa?"

"What?? You still like him?"

I laugh and shrug.

"I'm just his fan oppa. I'm dating someone." I said in sass and sipped my drink again.

"Ahh but why can't you be my fan?" He starts begging.

"Welllllllll, I'm a fan of all of you guys." I smiled and then my phone rang.

"Excuse me." I picked up the call and placed the phone near my ear.

"Hello?"

"Jagiya!! Where are you?! You aren't home?!!!" Jackson panicks.

I bring up my arm and look at my watch.

What?? It's 9pm?

I couldn't have shopped for that long...... Well besides the fact I went to a stuff animal shop before that and then some clothes shop as well before too.

"Oh oppa? You're home?"

"YES I'm home!!" He panicks more.

"You're early. I thought you'd come back at 10."

"Well, I'm home. Please come back home. I miss you!!! And it's scary here by myself in the dark. Where are you????"

I sigh.

"I'm hanging out with my brother, oppa. How about I'll invite him over too?"

"What? You have a brother???! You never told me that! Are you sure itits your brother and you aren't cheating on me?!?!" I slightly chuckle at his silliness of why he's thinking like that.

"Sure." I plainly answered. Namjoon isn't actually my brother either, it's just a kind of term of being a best friend relationship but feels like we're siblings, kind of thing.

"What????!!!!! I BET I LOOK BETTER THAN HIM!!!!" he began to sass up.

"Haha jelly oppa I'm kidding. We'll be on our way." I said and hanged up so he wouldn't add more to say.

I look at Namjoon and smiled.

"Well I heard him clearly." He teased. I laugh.

He wouldn't be able to hear Jackson?

"Did you eat yet?"

He shakes his head and finishes up his drink.

"You can come on over to my house and eat. I'm sure Jackson would be glad to meet you." I chuckled, cause basically they knew each other already.

~

"What's taking him forver?" I knock more viciously.

But then I grew tired of it and finally decided to search for my keys.

(100% me right there lol)

I pushed the door open and saw most of the house lights on.

Then I spot him curling up his body on the couch.

"Here I'll take these to the kitchen." Namjoon offered and took my grocery bags to the kitchen.

"Thanks." I say and walked toward Jackson, who was well 'hidden' under a blanket.

I removed the blanket and see him whimping.

"Why didnt you open the door?" He pops up and looks at me then shoots up and gave me a hug.

"Gosh women. Thought there was a robber cause of that kind of knocking." I laugh and hugged him back.

"Where is he?!!" He immediately brought up as he looks into my eyes

"Who? Ohh. Himmm well don't be so sure that you look better than him though." I teased.

"Impossible." He tensed up and put his hands onto his waist like he knows it.

"Okay I put it all in the fridge." Namjoon came out the kitchen and stood beside me.

"Rap Mon??!!" Jackson says shockly and hugged the man.

They had some bromance and the they finally noticed I was here.

"Sorry Hyeri." Namjoon laughs.

"Haha it's fine. Mr. Jealous worried too much who I was hanging out with." I laugh at Jackson, pointing him out.

"Well if you told me his name I would've known how to react." Jackson regretly said.

"You never asked." I flip my hair.

--

Let's be sassy~~ lol jkk well if ya want. Cause you know you'll be fabulous like that. Haha but hoped y'all enjoyed it!~

 Haha but hoped y'all enjoyed it!~

♡【Rap Mon + Jackson】♡