18. Jackson (requested)

For QueenRapMonsterSwag

Enjoy!!

---

Your POV

Ramen sounds good right now. I stare out the window of my class. This is the last class and in a few minutes we'll be out. YES!

"Now class finish this worksheet for homework and have a good weeken--"

"Dingg!" The bell cut her off.

We all scattered around hurrying to leave the class. I walked to my locker and got my backpack. I closed it and saw behidn it was Jackson. I laugh and hit him lightly.

"Owwwie!!" He exaggerated.

"Tch, that didn't hurt that bad." He pouts and wraps his arms around me but I quickly escaped it.

"Stop making us look like we're couples. Girls always fangirl about that. It's annoying." I flip my hair but then he goes for wrapping my his arm around my neck again. I sigh and just let him be.

"They think we're cute together." He whispers in my ear. I shiver and pushed his face away.

"So? Let's go get some ramen!" I smile. He laughs and walked down the street to the ramen restaurant.

"Wahhhh~~~~" I say in awe as I sniff the air of the restaurant. Then I couldn't smell due to Jackson plugging my nose.

"Stop smelling like that. It's weird. People think you're some animal or something." He jokes and walks to a table for us. I watched him then gave a disgust look and walked towards the table he's at.

"If I'm an animal. I'm one. Don't judge." I complain at him. He laughs and shrugs while looking at the menu. Then the waiter came to our table. I look at him excitedly, prepared to order.

"I'd like spicy seafood ramen and a strawberry milk boba tea." I clap for myself being so confident to order on my own. The waiter laughs and looks at Jackson.

"I'll get a a a a a A~~~~~" he sang as a joke of his group's song. I kicked him from under the table so he'd hurried to order cause I'm hungry.... He ached in pain and said his order. The waiter nod and walked away.

"Ah. What was that for?!" He says while holding his leg. I stick my tongue out and look at my phone.

"No reason." I smile and checked my Kakao for any messages or calls. None ofc.

~

I sniff the ramen as it was placed onto our table.

"Wahhhh~~~~" I say once more and took a sip of my boba tea.

I used my chopsticks and picked the ramen along with the shrimp and ate it. I chew it although it's still in the bowl and closed my eyes because it was delicious.

"Disgusting. Open your eyes. Lemme try some too." Jackson disturbed me. I glare at him and shake my head.

"Fine." He gets his chopsticks and takes some making his face closer to my bowl. He slurped the middle and kept slurping til I had to lean my face towards him because I dunno.

..

..
.

. he kept eating until our faces were inches away.

I was gonna back away but he kissed me and bit his noodles then backed awat., laughing. I blush and held into my cheeks.

What?? How did this happen?!!

I glare at him as he still laughed.

"Yah!! You TOOK MY NOODLE IN THE BOWL!!" I shout and point at him.

"And then. You you you." I sigh and threw my head back.

So annoying.

"Yah, I'm sorry. Okay." Jackson apologizes. I look at him and stared dead into his eyes.

"Are you?" He nods.

"Stealing my first kiss too. Like why???!" He laughs and holds my hands.

"It's because I like you, you dork." He confessed. I stare blankly in shock.

"Did you just sa--"

"Yes. I like you ___. My best friend ever since middle school. Ofc I'd like you. My type of girl and the girl I've fallen for. You don't have to like me back because I see how you are now." He continues eating his ramen. I stare at him in disbelief.

This dorky dude was my crush every since middle school too.

"I like you too..." I silently say. He looks at me and almost choked on his noodles.

"Yah, you idiot. You couldve spittspitted everywhere." I warn him and gave him a napkin. He smiles and takes it and wipes his mouth.

Eventually it was our first ramen date.

----

Finally finished some requests... So brainless and so behind on my other story. But if it satisfies you guys. Then I'll be glad to do it. ^^

But so I plan to take 5 requests a week.

Peace!✌