30.) Mark & Jinyoung (requested)

Requested by sarawascool

Enjoy! ~

----

"Sara-shi, please tell us the answer." my teacher beamed me a smile as I confidently had my hand raised. I put my hand down and smiled.

"Quelle huere est-il? (I forgot my knowledge in french oml..ima fail this year)" I answered.

"Nice job Sara." the teacher complimented as my other classmates gave a small clap and began thinking about the next quote.

"Okay thats all for today, make sure you all study for tomorrows quiz." Everybody got their stuff prepared then seconds later the bell rang. Everyone scattered out of class and once it was quiet in class, it was loud in the halls.

I finally gathered all my things into my arms an headed to my french teacher.

"Saesang-nim." She looked up at me with a smile.

"Oh Sara, dont you have Lunch C? Its gonna begin soonq." She sits on her chair.

I brought out a origami I had made and handed it to her.

"Oh my, thank you." She placed it next to her untensil holder.

"Mm no prob--"

"OH THERE YOU ARE SARA!" I heard two combined voices. I looked at the door noticing Mark and Jr. I tilt my head with a smile as I look back at my teacher.

"Ah yes, I hope you enjoy your lunch." I bowed and quickly rushed to the guys.

"Took you awhile." Jr teased.

"Especially when we waited at your locker. We had to find you since everyone around it needed to get to theirs." Mark unsurely laughed. I smiled.

"You guys couldve just waited for me at lunch. Gosh to think about it, Haruka must be waiting for us there." I rushed to my locker with the guys following me.

I quickly opened my locker, placing my books in and bringing out my wallet and phone.

"Wow, you already done things at your locker under 1 minute." Jr joked. I closed my locker and chuckled at them.

"Lets go eat~" I say while walking between my two best friends.

--

"How's the first week of school for you?" I asked my cousin, Haruka while sipping my bubble tea. She hummed for a second.

"It was pretty nice. Thanks to you. I have some friends.~" She laughs.

"Haha soon she'll make some guys swoon over you." Mark teased. I glared at him.

"Yah.." I calmed my anger down and smiled positively.

"Mmm that would be nice.." Haruka went along. I shook my head and looked at the calm Jr sipping onto his sparkling soda.

"Jr oppa. You havent talked this whole lunch time. Youve been staring at your phone awhile." I actually examined him.

"Ohoho by chance do you have a girlfriend???" Mark nudged him. Jr looked up at us all and glared at Mark.

"I only have eyes for one girl right now." He then somewhat gave a connected gaze at me.

Then back to his phone.

Mark was strangely quiet afterwards. I just looked around our table, our quiet table.

"Soooo Haruka, is there any guys you seem to like in interest??" I finally thought of trying to get her hooked up. Oml what a cousin I am.