23. JB (requested)

For YariHirwin

Btw I'll work on the special imagine

Enjoy!!!

-----

Yari's POV

"Oppa!! Go to the back door!" I hand signaled JB to move. He nods and runs to the backyard.

"Be careful." He'd add as well.

I grip onto my gun tighter and held it into position towards the door.

"FBI!! You're under arrest for murder of Sanmi!" I shout as I knock on the door.

There was no response. I scoff and barged through the door. I aimed my gun around as I looked around.

I checked each room downstairs but then I there was a loud a crash. I ran up the stairs and checked the opened room noticing the window broke.

"He jumped out!" I looked out seeing JB run after him.

I need a be down there.

I jumped out the window as well and slide down the side of the next house.

I landed my feet onto the floor and began running, catching up on JB and the murder.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" I yelled as he headed towards the metal fence.

JB stood beside him and held him.

The murder took heavy breaths but then tried climbing the fence.

JB's strong grip pulled him down onto the floor.

"Ow man!" The murder ached in pain. I smile at JB and walked over to the guy and turned him around.

"You're under arrest of the murder of Sanmi." I simply say once more and cuffed his wrists together.

JB helped him up and the guy stared at us in disbelief.

"What? She's dead?" I smile and nod.

"You killed her." I add. He shakes his head.

"No I couldn't have.. I loved her!! WHO KILLED HER?!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?"

Did we really get the wrong guy?

"Bro chill, you need to quit acting." JB pat his shoulders while holding onto him.

The guy sighed.

"Dang, thought it'll work."

We walked back to our car and put the guy into the back seat.

"Make sure you seatbelt honey." I teased. JB laughs and closes his door.

I stare at JB as he leaned against the car.

"How'd you know he was acting?" I cross my arms at him. He laughs and crosses his arms as well.

"Well when you were out talking to the boss, I found more info that he took drama classes in school and had a job as an Broadway actor which Sanmi was in too. So called they were co-workers." He explained.

"Wow. I was only gone for 5 minutes and I missed that much??"

He laughs and nods.

"Let's go back to put him in jail." He kisses my forehead and opens my door for me.

I smile and nod as I sat in the seat.

~

"Wah, today was a long day.." I yawned as I threw my briefcase onto the table and walked to the kitchen.

"Haha yeah, who knew that guy still tried using his acting towards the other officers. That was really time consuming." JB closed the door behind him.

"Well everyday is a new case." I held food onto my arms and searched for more.

I'm so hungry... ~

I felt pairs of sneaky arms wrap around my waist.

"Jagi, it's 3am." He mutters onto my ears tiredly.

"I'm just hungry oppa. If you're tired you can go to sleep." He leans his face closer to mine and kissed me on the side of my cheek.

I laugh and turn my head towards him letting him plant a soft kiss onto my lips.

"Don't eat too much junk food, it wouldn't be good for our future child." He nuzzled his head into my neck.

I giggle and sigh.

"Fine.. I was just carving for some. How'd you know I'm pregnant?"

He chuckles and puts the food away for me and then got healthier ones out.

"I know a lot Jagi. Well besides the past I wasn't sure if you'd say yes or no to my proposal to you."

I pout and lightly hit him.

"Yah, of course I said yes. I loved you." He laughs and kisses me.

He's my Mr. KnowItAll~

--

Eh sorry for late update but I hoped y'all enjoyed it~