13. JB

JB so enjoy ^^

----

Grumble

Im so hungry.... I pout while holding onto my stomach. The teacher does her usual teaching up in front of the class. I chew my lip trying to prevent my stomach from growling too loud.

When do we leave??!? Can I'm pretty happy my next hour is lunch. I turn back to see the clock. I squint my eyes as I tried reading the time.

10:15..... No!! I can't hold my hunger in for another 20 minutes.... Arghhhh ima starve... Then I see someone look at me. JB, the kingka with his squad. He smirks at me and I give a disgust look as he laughs. Like girls crowd them all day, everyday. I'm just like how could like guys like them. Just appearance, talents....BESIDES the fact they're perfect. I turn back to the front and slumped in my chair. I can hold in a little more?

~

I sat down with my tray, staring at my food. Yayyy I'm so happy. I then began eating beginning with the soup.

"Wow, you must've been really hungry." Hyelin says as she sits. I look up at her and nod. Shes obviously my only friend in this school. Only person I don't want to kill in this school as well.

"You have no idea what I had to go through in class." I say and ate a spoonful of rice. She laughs and begins eating too.

"Well, guess what?" I munch on my food and look at her with a 'huh' look? She placed her hands on her cheeks and smiled.

"Yugyeom asked me out!!!" She exclaims. I nearly choked on my food. I looked at her furiously.

"The player group. Wow.. Theyre all players. But I warned you about them being players. So don't cry to me when you guys break up." I continued eating. I hear her deep sigh and felt some weight added to the table. I look at her seeing her arms up having her chin rested on her palms.

"Unnie, Yugyeom is different than all of them. Plus the fact he seemed really heartful about asking me out. Like he was so shy and kept his cool as he talked...." She explained her whole scene for the half time of lunch. I basically acted like I was listening. Like make her think your looking at her when she explains and nod veryyy slowly as she speaks.

Her gaze was weird so I looked at her nose cause basically they'll never know the difference.

After a few more minutes and I finished eating and cleaned up my mess on my tray. I looked at her as she is still speaking.

"Are you done talking?" She shakes her head.

"Well then I'll be right back, throwing this away." She nods and begins talking again but to herself. I got creeped out and slowly walked away from her.

I peacefully walked through the noisy people at their tables to the tray return window. I gave another disgust look seeing JB and his 'squad' at a table with the queenkas. I roll my eyes and I threw the trash away and handed the lunch lady my tray. I smile and bow then walked away to my table.

Noticing GOT7 sat at my so called table with Hyelin. I also notice her being lovey dovey with Yugyeom over there. Tch. I quickened my pace and got to the table. I pull Hyelin away from them.

"Why are they here at our table?" She shrugs and smiles as she looks over my shoulder. Peeking at your boo huh? I let her go and looked at GOT7.

"Okay, you players. Ima poof. So peace." I say and grabbed my things off the table and walked out the cafeteria. I threw a peace sign behind my back and walked into the hallway as the closed doors of the cafeteria was heard.

I sigh and went into the restroom. I threw my stuff on the floor and stared at myself in the mirror.

"What kind of friend is she? Tch. If something happens between them, Im not gonna deal with it this time. She's on her own with him. Psh. Surrounded by players now too. Whatever have fun with a broken heart." I fix my hair and gave another peace sign but to myself.

"That was so nice of you to call us players." A guys voice say. I quickly turned and saw at the door was JB smirking. I gave a disgust look.

"Yah! Get out!!!This is a girls restroom!!!" I tried pushing him out but his built body prevented me because of his strength. He laughs and keeps watching me.

"Apparently you won't get out! So your a girl then!" I shout at him.

"I guess I am." He steps closer to me and the door immediately shuts. I step back and shove him away.

"Yah! Don't get any closer!" I warned him and looked back and forth. He shakes his head and grabs my wrist then pinning me against the wall.

"____. I can't help but say your hot when you're mad." I gave a disgust look and tried shaking him off.

"You faggot!! Let me go!!!" I start the struggling again. Might as well count as hopeless but NOT ON MY WATCH!

"Why should I let you go? I've been trying to get ahold of you so I won't let go." What? I gave a confused facs at him and he laugh then traces his finger on my face. Starting from my nose to my lips. ewwww. He went slow but at my lips he went slower than slow then he'd stare at it in a concentrated way.

"What do you mean?" I shake my head so his finger would fall away. He then gets a hold of my chin and lifts it to his face.

"I had difficulties of asking you out. I have feelings for you okay... You always gave me a disgust look because of my player ways. I try to get girls a lot just to make you jealous and tried to make you feel like you need me in a way. To me, you're the one for me. I examine you every single time. Learning new things as well. You're perfect for me and if I had the chance to date you. I wouldn't want to let you go because my life would change dramatically. The one that was perfect slipped away basically."

I began to daze off at his lecture, speech or whatever he's saying. He looks our eyes together once more and leans closer quite more, making our noses touch.

"____,I really liked you every since I saw you in this school. For these past 3 years I tried taking my chance but failed or was not confident about it. But this year. This year. I want to say and ask you..... Will you please be my girlfriend?" Eyes widen, breath token away and heart beating a away its never have been before.

What is he doing to me? He plants his rough lips against my soft lips and let it last a few seconds. I was too froze to do any action but think. Omg omgo omgo omoomomo.

He pulls away and smiles with a shy laugh.

"Haha well, that's how I feel about you. I'll give you time to answer too." He turns away and opens the door.

What am I doing?

I grabbed his shoulder and he looks back. Ugh might as well.

I pulled him into another kiss but with meaning. I feel he kisses back due to his force in his lips. After a few we pull away and he laughs.

"Is that a yes?" He teases. I blush and looked down. Why do you make me feel like this? I nod slowly then felt a immediate hug from him.

"My baby~~" he sings. I gave him a look but in a teasing way.

"Just be careful with me." I warned. He laughs and plays with my hair.

"I will, always will."

---

Peace!